Solved GNOME BLACK SCREEN AFTER LOGIN

I installed FreeBSD on vmware and all I want to do for two days is to install a properly working Gnome. My hope has tried to end because it seems like there is no solution left that I haven't searched on the internet. I have an Nvidia graphics card and I suspect that too.
I followed this post to try to install Gnome.

I followed all correct and made the changes on files. The problem is the black screen when I login over gdm. Im feeling like gnome loops while trying to start. My mouse curser always moves itself to right bottom of the screen. All I see is a black screen. I checked Xorg. wrote:
Code:
startx
and It found my screen and start a green white terminals. Now all I want is a working gnome. Please help.

Note:
Xorg not found my screen first so I run pkg install nvidia-driver and wrote kld_list="nvidia-modeset" to /etc/rc.conf but stilll problems continuing. Please help. Im about to switch to linux.

So I was spending time on FreeBSD forum for a solution than found that:
THE PROBLEM IS VMWARE CREATES VM WITH LOW MEMORY
I was running FreeBSD with 256 MB memory. It was not working and crashing all the time because of my low memory vm setup. So I spend my 2 day for a very simple problem. just lol

Back