FreeBSD Screen Shots

i6a1hg.jpg

This is one of the FreeBSD wallpapers available at bestfreewallpapers.net. FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASEp3 showing fluxbox, gkrellm2, xfe, Eterm, and vlc.

Fullsized_image

2415a1l.jpg

Fun with ASCII featuring:

/astro/weatherspect, /games/asciiquarium, and /games/cowsay on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASEp3, with fluxbox, Eterm, xfe, and gkrellm.

Fullsized_image

Wow @trihexagonal... awesome scrot!!!

Could you share the wallpaper, please??

@bzz: Awesome .Xresources those colors are great.

@sk8harddiefast: Great setup, I like that icons at the top, but just "too much bloat" for me :p

athos said:
Wow @trihexagonal... awesome scrot!!!

Could you share the wallpaper, please??

Enjoy.

Digital_Perspective

That weatherspect program is pretty cool. The overall scene is supposed to change with the weather outside if it rains, snows, etc. Beastie was done with cowsay and there are a lot of other figures too.

Thank you Trihexagonal :D

This will be a nice change after using "xsetroot -mod 16 16 -bg black -fg (insert hexadecimal color here)"

(It's the same, but in 3D!!!)

2012-02-03-022204_1280x800_scrot.jpg

An attempt to give my desktop a Deus Ex game style with Openbox and urxvt, which i'll try again harder in a future. Bottom console window is always kept under any other and shell prompt changes accordingly to the IP of the computer.

2011-11-09-183355_1280x800_scrot.png

And later using games/xdesktopwaves for rain effect. Not heard, audio/mpg321 looping through stormy rain sound, with script to start/stop it all.

miggir said:
2012-02-03-022204_1280x800_scrot.jpg

An attempt to give my desktop a Deus Ex game style with Openbox and urxvt, which i'll try again harder in a future. Bottom console window is always kept under any other and shell prompt changes accordingly to the IP of the computer.

Deus-Ex - my favorite game.
I think you can reassemble Deus-Ex UI in Enlightenment.

Here is mine.

FreeBSD 9.1-RC3: playing Music with audio/moc, updated ports by ports-mgmt/portsnap.

Proud to be one of FreeBSD Users! �e

Back