FreeBSD Screen Shots

Daisuke_Aramaki

Trihexagonal said:
*snip

A fresh build of FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p3 with fluxbox, Eterm, gkrellm2 and vlc on my PC. The other shots are of my laptop.

Wallpapaer asap! Thanks in advance.

Trihexagonal

Son of Beastie

i6a1hg.jpg

This is one of the FreeBSD wallpapers available at bestfreewallpapers.net. FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASEp3 showing fluxbox, gkrellm2, xfe, Eterm, and vlc.

Fullsized_image

Trihexagonal

Son of Beastie

2415a1l.jpg

Fun with ASCII featuring:

/astro/weatherspect, /games/asciiquarium, and /games/cowsay on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASEp3, with fluxbox, Eterm, xfe, and gkrellm.

Fullsized_image

athos

Wow @trihexagonal... awesome scrot!!!

Could you share the wallpaper, please??

@bzz: Awesome .Xresources those colors are great.

@sk8harddiefast: Great setup, I like that icons at the top, but just "too much bloat" for me :p

athos

Thank you Trihexagonal :D

This will be a nice change after using "xsetroot -mod 16 16 -bg black -fg (insert hexadecimal color here)"

(It's the same, but in 3D!!!)

miggir

2012-02-03-022204_1280x800_scrot.jpg

An attempt to give my desktop a Deus Ex game style with Openbox and urxvt, which i'll try again harder in a future. Bottom console window is always kept under any other and shell prompt changes accordingly to the IP of the computer.

2011-11-09-183355_1280x800_scrot.png

And later using games/xdesktopwaves for rain effect. Not heard, audio/mpg321 looping through stormy rain sound, with script to start/stop it all.

graudeejs

Son of Beastie

miggir said:
2012-02-03-022204_1280x800_scrot.jpg

An attempt to give my desktop a Deus Ex game style with Openbox and urxvt, which i'll try again harder in a future. Bottom console window is always kept under any other and shell prompt changes accordingly to the IP of the computer.

Deus-Ex - my favorite game.
I think you can reassemble Deus-Ex UI in Enlightenment.

Markand

Here's mine :

screenshot-06-11-12.png

Apps : conky, wbar, pcmanfm, urxvt, mirage and bsdinfo as the terminal application.

purgatori

discreen.jpg

Stumpwm, Conkeror, Urxvt, Emacs, Emacs-w3m, PCBSD, and a wallpaper from Dead Island: Riptide.

htutt

Here is mine.

FreeBSD 9.1-RC3: playing Music with audio/moc, updated ports by ports-mgmt/portsnap.

Proud to be one of FreeBSD Users! �e