FreeBSD Screen Shots

Kde 3.5.4_1

here is my screen shot of 8.2-RELASE with kde-3.5 stable and Chromium brwser.

This system was built over two weeks.

sk8harddiefast, I had sent you the message asking if that was Conky, but I should have just asked if you were using any external scripts. I almost swear last time I had Conky working, and my Nvidia card temp/info displaying, by manually enabling the Nvidia support, and the weather was working without a script also. But that's been some years back, and Ive slept since then.

Here is my current desktop, still need to add some fonts to the system, and finish my Conky layout, but I had to hop back over to Windows this week, to get some 3D work done, for some whiners, so I haven't had much time lately.

Clicky for a big view.

Dru said:
sk8harddiefast, I had sent you the message asking if that was Conky, but I should have just asked if you were using any external scripts. I almost swear last time I had Conky working, and my Nvidia card temp/info displaying, by manually enabling the Nvidia support, and the weather was working without a script also. But that's been some years back, and Ive slept since then.

Here is my current desktop, still need to add some fonts to the system, and finish my Conky layout, but I had to hop back over to Windows this week, to get some 3D work done, for some whiners, so I haven't had much time lately.

Clicky for a big view.

Nice wallpaper. Where did you get it?

Stupid ImageShack. I can't see any image hosted there without passing through a proxy.

I've seen that city somewhere. Blade Runner?

Dru said:
I had to hop back over to Windows this week
I noticed there was something wrong in the screenshot. :e

Dru said:

Clicky for a big view.

I can't open ur full image, it redirects to http://imageshack.us/img/blocked_login.jpg

graudeejs, the wallpaper is found here: Clicky

I have no clue whats its off, or related to, if anything, had came across it just using a Google image search for "dual monitor wallpaper" using my desktop res. as the image search size specifications. Sometimes that's a bit easier than visiting 25 or individual websites, and flipping through all their junk.

lol, Beastie. :p If only I could get 3DS Max to run on FreeBSD, I would be rid of that mess. Gotta learn Blender.

Speaking of Windows...dual monitor/head support sure is crappy, compared to FreeBSD. One of the many things I missed.

ImageShack does suck, sorry about that. I'll try to find a better host, I had noticed some of my old screenshots were missing, and then realized my old big picture site is gone. Its slightly tough to find a decent free image host, for large stuff.

Added a little x11-wm/transset-df sweetness to my Conky, will post some more once I get this system better sorted.

Getting everything close to sorted. Its really nice there is a port of graphics/blender, but I'm seriously hating the switch from Max, which I am fairly proficient in.

Don't have my GTK2 icons done yet, is just the Gnome set for a fill in.

Hopefully the image is viewable this time, if you visit the site I linked the thumbnail from, you can clicky, and make it bigger, or copy image location from bayimg, then view.

Direct clicky

Back