FreeBSD Screen Shots

Daisuke_Aramaki said:
I didn't have problems with a similar definition. For what it's worth, try defining your font like this, without extra knobs for pixelsize and aliasing etc.

Code:
URxvt*font: -*-terminus-medium-r-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Can you post a better screenshot where the original resolution can be seen? Use omploader.

Here's the shot:

Daisuke_Aramaki said:
Looks good. That is Terminus of course. So what was wrong earlier?

I forgot to install Terminus font lol. Btw OOT: anyone know how to resize any window with mouse on awesome-wm ?

graudeejs said:
you can use games/nethack34. It will link to FreshPorts :D port" href="http://www.freshports.org/ tag for ports simply typing games/nethack34 between port tags. Like this games/nethack34. It will link to FreshPorts :D"> tag for ports simply typing games/nethack34 between port tags. Like this games/nethack34. It will link to FreshPorts :D

Thank you. Actually I wrote a question to @moderator in my previous post asking for that "feature" (at the same time I was looking in the FAQ section for that solution, with no lucky as you can see) but then I erase it expecting someone else correct my post, and finally I was going to edit my post and watch the trick :P

ramonovski said:
Thank you. Actually I wrote a question to @moderator in my previous post asking for that "feature" (at the same time I was looking in the FAQ section for that solution, with no lucky as you can see) but then I erase it expecting someone else correct my post, and finally I was going to edit my post and watch the trick :p

It's all here.

ramonovski said:

wow really good scrotwm :) i'm trying to use it, i switched from fluxbox to it.
Any chance to get the info.sh ?

Daisuke_Aramaki said:
@ramonovski

Good to see you here man. Welcome to the Dark Side! :D

XMonad+FreeBSD8.2

Companion post on my blog as usual.

Wow, i must say you have impressive desktops :) i have a problem i cant get cope to work properly...

Back