METIN-2 / METIN2 and other illegal software- don't ask for assistance on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two nameservers usually refers to the resolvers configured in resolv.conf(5), those are used only by the local system for DNS resolution. Associating a domain to host(s) that serve the webpages (or any other service) is a combination of configuring the DNS server for the domain correctly and asking your domain registrar to "delegate" the domain to your DNS server. You could start by providing us what you have done far to configure BIND and if you have contacted your domain registrar for the delegation or if that part is already covered.

Hello,

When I try to run this command on freebsd FreeBSD 10.1 x32 : dig ns1.pvpgamers.net, I get this error
Code:
convert textname to UTF-8: invalid name

b2joJV.jpg

Please help me :(

Help us help you.

What FreeBSD version are you running? More details about what you are trying to do wouldn't hurt either.

I am also assuming that you've edited that screenshot to remove your hostname and other information?

Hello;
Yes, I have edited to remove information.
64-bit version of FreeBSD 9.1.

I have a game Metin2. Yesterday I restart the game. The game was open again. I have to get in the reserves. the rest does not matter. I've tried a lot of programs. All paid and expensive. I do not gain access in any way. When I tried giving this error.

Hi, I configured it using XenForo completely.

I use Zoho Mail for sending e-mails.
I configured SMTP servrul.

And whenever a user registers receive this error, and mail is not sent.

Code:
stream_socket_enable_crypto(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

My server configuration: FreeBSD 10.2 , APACHE 24 , php56 , SSL from comodo , etc

Anyone have ideas?

Please, can you explain what did you do to fix the SSL issue? Note that this will be useful for other users.

Please, can you explain what did you do to fix the SSL issue? Note that this will be useful for other users.
Sure, just install this: pkg install ca_root_nss
And it's 100% fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, could someone say me how to recompile kernel to support ALTQ?
I want to use PF.

I never compiled FreeBSD kernel, so I don't know.

FreeBSD 10.2 amd64
Source installed from .iso

Yes I have the source, I need only a tutorial or steps.
To ENABLE ALTQ and recompile command.
That's all.

It's a bit more elaborate than a recompile command. Do you know your machine architecture and the cpu type? On my system, I can find that with:

cc -march=native -E -v - < /dev/null
Code:
FreeBSD clang version 3.4.1 (tags/RELEASE_34/dot1-final 208032) 20140512
Target: i386-unknown-freebsd10.2
Thread model: posix
Selected GCC installation:
 "/usr/bin/cc" -cc1 -triple i386-unknown-freebsd10.2 -E -disable-free -disable-llvm-verifier -main-file-name - -mrelocation-model static -mdisable-fp-elim -masm-verbose -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu k8-sse3 -v -resource-dir /usr/bin/../lib/clang/3.4.1 -fdebug-compilation-dir /home/hanzer -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 173 -mstackrealign -fobjc-runtime=gnustep -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -vectorize-slp -o - -x c -
clang -cc1 version 3.4.1 based upon LLVM 3.4.1 default target i386-unknown-freebsd10.2
ignoring nonexistent directory "/usr/bin/../lib/clang/3.4.1/include"
My machine's architecture is i386 and the CPUTYPE is k8-sse3.

FreeBSD 10.2 amd64
Source installed from .iso
Ah, I didn't notice that before just now. If you want the quick and dirty, no frills, fast path to playing with ALTQ, then (as root):

mkdir ~/kernels
cd /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/
cp GENERIC ~/kernels/MYKERNEL
ln -s ~/kernels/MYKERNEL

For details, refer to 29.3.2. Enabling ALTQ
Edit MYKERNEL; insert these lines after line 77 (just before the line that says "[FONT=Arial]# Debugging support. Always need this:"[/FONT])
Code:
options ALTQ
options ALTQ_CBQ # Class Based Queuing (CBQ)
options ALTQ_RED # Random Early Detection (RED)
options ALTQ_RIO # RED In/Out
options ALTQ_HFSC # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler (HFSC)
options ALTQ_PRIQ # Priority Queuing (PRIQ)
Save the edited MYKERNEL then:

chflags -R noschg /usr/obj/*
rm -rf /usr/obj
cd /usr/src
make cleandir; make cleandir
make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL
make installkernel
shutdown -r now

Ah, I didn't notice that before just now. If you want the quick and dirty, no frills, fast path to playing with ALTQ, then (as root):

mkdir ~/kernels
cd /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/
cp GENERIC ~/kernels/MYKERNEL
ln -s ~/kernels/MYKERNEL

Edit MYKERNEL; insert these lines after line 77 (just before the line that says "[FONT=Arial]# Debugging support. Always need this:"[/FONT])
Code:
options ALTQ

chflags -R noschg /usr/obj/*
rm -rf /usr/obj
cd /usr/src
make cleandir; make cleandir
make buildkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL
make installkernel
shutdown -r now

Thanks, all worked perfect.
But at last command you missed something

make installkernel KERNCONF=[I]MYKERNEL[/I]

Code:
options ALTQ

It's a bit simpler to make a /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/MYKERNEL that just contains this. This way you are just including the GENERIC configuration and don't need to manually pull in changes from it whenever it does happen to change.
Code:
include  GENERIC
ident  MYKERNEL
options ALTQ
options ALTQ_CBQ   # Class Based Queuing (CBQ)
options ALTQ_RED   # Random Early Detection (RED)
options ALTQ_RIO   # RED In/Out
options ALTQ_HFSC  # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler (HFSC)
options ALTQ_PRIQ  # Priority Queuing (PRIQ)

Just as a footnote, I recommend adding KERCONF=MYKERNEL to your /etc/make.conf. That way you don't need to remember it every time for all the different machines you administer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back