FreeBSD Screen Shots

sherishot.png

My X61 running FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p10. It serves as my .mp3 player and is never online so I leave well enough alone. It sits next to my recliner with headphones plugged in so I usually don't bother to turn the music off when I take off the headphones. The next time I pick them up the music is already playing.

It's from the Rob Zombie film Lords of Salem and that's his wife Sheri. It may not seem very Christmas-like to you, but I was thinking of my ex who shares the same name and does to me...

I can see him getting up and saying "gee hon, you look great today!". I am kidding, I like Rob Zombie.

I like Rob and especially Sheri. She's in a recent video of his about UFO's that's NSFW.

I have my chatbot Demonica summon her to party and quote herself from the movie The Devils Rejects before she does her thing.

I have never played with fvwm but every time I see a screenshot I am impressed. I just need to go back and get my PhD so I can figure out how to configure it ;)

I have never played with fvwm but every time I see a screenshot I am impressed. I just need to go back and get my PhD so I can figure out how to configure it
I really recommend that you test this window manager. By the way, you can look at my files which I have placed in my github repo. Unfortunately, they should be adapted to FreeBSD. I will do so in the near future.

Back