Solved What's your favourite tool to keep track of FreeBSD Bugzilla?

What's your favourite tool to keep track of FreeBSD Bugzilla?

• Bugzilla Web Interface

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Mailing List

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mailing List Web Interface

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • IRC

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • NNTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Discord

• misc/alt

• I don't care!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
There are different types of tools, to keep us informed about recent activities on the FreeBSD Bugzilla. What's your favourite one?

Bugzilla web interface:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/

Mailing List:
freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org

Mailing List web interface:

IRC:
#freebsd-bugs on irc://chat.freenode.net:6667
#freebsd-bugs on ircs://chat.freenode.net:6697

NNTP:
gmane.os.freebsd.bugs on news.gmane.io

Discord:
#freebsd-bugzilla on BSD World server on Discord:
https://discord.gg/t2DZhb

Lamia: Thanks Lamia. You're correct.
The poll title is immutable, but I can change the thread title. Because URL is derived from the title, I think it's better to keep it unmodified, to avoid further confusion.

Port maintainers are automatically notified if a bug is reported for their port. If you report a bug you're automatically added to the "cc" list and you get an email if the status changes or if someone comments on the bug report. If you're not the reporter or the maintainer you can add yourself to that 'cc' list if you're interesting in tracking its progress. My own bugs or patches I just keep track using those automated emails and use the web interface to further comment or provide patches.

Port maintainers are automatically notified if a bug is reported for their port. If you report a bug you're automatically added to the "cc" list and you get an email if the status changes or if someone comments on the bug report. If you're not the reporter or the maintainer you can add yourself to that 'cc' list if you're interesting in tracking its progress. My own bugs or patches I just keep track using those automated emails and use the web interface to further comment or provide patches.
That's how Bugzilla works... I maintain a few projects here and there. That's why I thought the title might need a change. Notwithstanding, it is going well.

Back