Solved MouseTrapper advanced not working

So I have worked on trying to get FreeBSD up and running and trying to use it (trying to swap from linux), but I had a whole lot of trouble trying to get my MouseTrapper to work.

I have at this point done:
taken the usb out, and replugged it,
reinstalled FreeBSD (once or twice)
and now I have plugged in another mouse to try and see if that works... and guess what it does...

I have no clue what the problem is, and I would like to get some help on the problem.
I'm quite new to FreeBSD so if you can I would like to get some explanation to the commands to try to learn the commands!

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the usbconfig(8) command to see which usb devices you have connected. Then plug in the device you want to check and run # usbconfig again.
Does the new device show up in the output?

Use the usbconfig(8) command to see which usb devices you have connected. Then plug in the device you want to check and run # usbconfig again.
Does the new device show up in the output?

So I have to clue what just happend today but it works now (I didn't get to do your trick), but out of curiosity, what would you have done in this situation_
Thanks for the reply!

I would have unplugged and replugged the device (could be bad contact), then I would have done as I wrote in my previous message.

Back