Solved MouseTrapper advanced not working

benner

So I have worked on trying to get FreeBSD up and running and trying to use it (trying to swap from linux), but I had a whole lot of trouble trying to get my MouseTrapper to work.

I have at this point done:
taken the usb out, and replugged it,
reinstalled FreeBSD (once or twice)
and now I have plugged in another mouse to try and see if that works... and guess what it does...

I have no clue what the problem is, and I would like to get some help on the problem.
I'm quite new to FreeBSD so if you can I would like to get some explanation to the commands to try to learn the commands!

Last edited by a moderator:

tingo

Daemon

Use the usbconfig(8) command to see which usb devices you have connected. Then plug in the device you want to check and run # usbconfig again.
Does the new device show up in the output?

OP
OP
B

benner

Use the usbconfig(8) command to see which usb devices you have connected. Then plug in the device you want to check and run # usbconfig again.
Does the new device show up in the output?
So I have to clue what just happend today but it works now (I didn't get to do your trick), but out of curiosity, what would you have done in this situation_
Thanks for the reply!

tingo

Daemon

I would have unplugged and replugged the device (could be bad contact), then I would have done as I wrote in my previous message.