It's all about jokes, funny pics...

Dg5IotJVAAAp8qZ.jpeg

I think this is great!

http://jurassicsystems.com/

But the best bit is when you type:
(Make sure to be running the browser on a FreeBSD system)

Code:
$ access security
$ access security grid
$ access main security grid

For those who know the film well... you might be expecting something a bit different. Though it is still pretty funny.

*Adobe flash, strikes again!*

I think this is great!

http://jurassicsystems.com/

But the best bit is when you type:
(Make sure to be running the browser on a FreeBSD system)

Code:
$ access security
$ access security grid
$ access main security grid

For those who know the film well... you might be expecting something a bit different. Though it is still pretty funny.

*Adobe flash, strikes again!*

I started to play with this one display zebraGirl.jpg

Lol, reminds me of Xorg. :D A great piece of Software, but indeed, unless you go with something like Ubuntu or Manjaro or TrueOS where everything is already there, you'll need to install a lot... :)

This is true for pretty much every new "platform independent" tool which "only relies on Framework X". Tried to build something that uses Electron a few days ago - the actual tool should be ~5MB in size, but building Electron and all its dependencies added ~800MB to my /usr/src and was failing with errors left and right o_O

This is true for pretty much every new "platform independent" tool which "only relies on Framework X". Tried to build something that uses Electron a few days ago - the actual tool should be ~5MB in size, but building Electron and all its dependencies added ~800MB to my /usr/src and was failing with errors left and right o_O
And it's not available to install via pkg?? :O Man, that makes me scared to make any real big C Programs that rely on much more than the standard *nix Libraries. XD

And "Platform independent" my ASCII... XD You bring a good point. :) Anything that looks native and easy on the surface probably has liek 4096 +E^12 lines of Code underneath. :D

Electron at first seems like a great idea. Using HTML and CSS.
HTML / CSS is platform independent but it looks like this ;):

fbsd_css.png

(as an aside. Can we please just use tables and be done with it? ;))

Back