Is it good idea to make FreeBSD videos on YouTube

What a joy that was, for me, before the crush of tinnitus …
My ears have rang from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep since October 1987. I remember when it started and at first I thought it was a sign I was losing my mind. But I made the decision early on I wasn't going to let it bother me, and it hasn't for the most part. It's quietest when I wake up and gets louder the more tired I become. There have been times I went to bed to get relief anf sometimes when t kept me from going to sleep..

I guess I'm lucky though. The sound is most closely described as the sound cicada make and I can never tell when they are really out or not. I told a friend of mine that once and he looked at me like I told him I was hearing them, so I kind of kept that to myself. I was a member of a tinnitus forum briefly and those people suffered from it, some to the point of wanting to commit suicide.

It's an even tone in each ear and I have excellent hearing. I listen to music through headphones almost constantly and did for years when I was a landscaper and worked in factory. If it hurts my ears I can tell I've got it up too loud, but it's the same volume as the music and doesn't interfere with me hearing it. I never have taken anything for it.

Im gonna pay attention for them.
I'm glad to hear it. You should always remain open to constructive criticism. Tone the tunes down to a more relaxing tempo, cut your mystic rhythm down to match, slow down on the mouse movements and maybe flash a text message across the screen about what you're doing. It will look more professional and be easier to follow than you typing it out live, mistakes and all in a terminal.

I'm a shameless self-promoter with over 20 years experience promoting myself and my websites going back to GeoCities. The one thing I learned is you've got to get out there and pump up the volume about yourself and make a sales pitch so people notice you. Leave a link whenever possible.

I know what I 'm doing even if it's not apparent from the start, because I'm a Talker and a word juggler without peer.

And I see in you, young Turk, yes you, the untrained talent of a tongue twisting tango tirade turned Texas Tornado troll tag team takedown Talker of Titanic Turgidity.

And I see in you, young Turk, yes you, the untrained talent of a tongue twisting tango tirade turned Texas Tornado troll tag team takedown Talker of Titanic Turgidity.
Hahah I know I were have some traces on videos like keyboards and writing style. Nice determination and It doesnt matter where Im. Dont mind general people. Some of them trying to be good at works. I were know someones can know who I am but I were not minding it because I reallly not trying to hide much, just general hide and I didn't think anyone would watch the video so carefully.
And I dont understand " the untrained talent of a tongue twisting tango tirade turned Texas Tornado troll tag team takedown Talker of Titanic Turgidity."

Back