Solved Installing TDE - Ninja stuck running tests on tdepim

D

Deleted member 67862

I am installing the FreeBSD port of Trinity, but ninja is stuck on "[29/30] Running tests.." during the make process there. I ctrl + c'd and ran make install clean again, and this time its just "[0/1] Running tests..." so I opened htop, and it's running "ninja -C .../core/tdepim/work/tdepim-trinity_14.0.10/.build") but is using none of processor (0.0%) and 0.1% of memory.

Does anyone know how ninja works to know what's going on here? Is it just a situation where you have to wait (I've waited for ~ 1 hour) or is it possible that ninja is bugging out?

SOLVED: Remove / comment out "post-build: tde-cmake-check" in the makefile if you ever come across this.

There is no offficial trinity port. So I don't think you find help here.

I was mainly asking here for the ninja portion of it but I figured I should explain what I am doing. I got ninja via pkg install ninja, and here its stuck checking.

Figured out how to fix this. For future people who may run into the same problem: Remove / comment out "post-build: tde-cmake-check" in the makefile if you ever come across this.

Back