Solved How to install source codes?

So I moved from enlightenment to xfce a few days ago,and it seemed ok,but then I heard of a paper icon theme available for xfce.I thought it was good and tried to install it,but then it doesn't give packages for freebsd only the source ,so how can I install the source?

There's no source involved here. So there's nothing to "install" in the traditional sense. Just copy the files to the appropriate directory in your home directory (usually ~/.icons/ or ~/.themes/).

There's not much to this. Just unpack the archive and copy the Paper and Paper-Mono-Dark directories to ~/.icons/. Or if you want to have them "system-wide" copy them to /usr/local/share/icons/.

There's not much to this. Just unpack the archive and copy the Paper and Paper-Mono-Dark directories to ~/.icons/. Or if you want to have them "system-wide" copy them to /usr/local/share/icons/.
But in the website it said to have to build it and all that stuff.

If you look at the Makefile there's nothing to build. All it does is copy those files. It copies them to the wrong directory for FreeBSD though, so you have to do it by hand.

Back