FreeBSD Screen Shots

openbox, tint2, ncmpcpp, kunst, neofetch, tdrop runinng tmux with neovim and btop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-29-18-02-30_2560x1440.png
    Screenshot_2024-05-29-18-02-30_2560x1440.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
lxqt desktop, with openbox session (decoration) , caja desktop-manager (file-manager background&icons) , plank ,
Out of curiosity - does your FM icons are clickable in the background ? and its DE ho sets your file manager as background or WM ? Asking as im using VM only and sometimes i want icons on the desktop so i can click on them instead of opening FM etc.

Out of curiosity - does your FM icons are clickable in the background ? and its DE ho sets your file manager as background or WM ? Asking as im using VM only and sometimes i want icons on the desktop so i can click on them instead of opening FM etc.
I know you can do it in KDE and GNOME (click on icons in DE's desktop rather than the filemanager to open a file... and I think XFCE, as well. Dunno about others.

… KDE … (click on icons in DE's desktop rather than the filemanager to open a file.

Single click (pictured, but not my usual preference) can be effective in multiple applications, including Dolphin:

1718517942623.png

If wallpaper is set to folder view, then various folder-related preferences are applicable.

An example – files in my ~/Pictures folder that begin with the phrase 2024:

1718519746756.png

Accessibility: the context menu (pictured below) does not respond to arrow keys for navigation.

1718519987518.png

Back