Free as in Free FreeBSD Wallpapers

D

Deleted member 30996

I've collected several FreeBSD wallpapers over the years and with Gimp manipulating the images made a few myself. Some are not FreeBSD related or feature Beastie, but the black box of delight to Daemons in our service. These only reflective of my acts as a Daemon independent. Any Glory they bring be to Beastie and the Daemon Hoard.

UNIX_is_hot02.png

hot_enuf.jpg

freebsd_tan.jpeg

green.jpg

devils.jpg

Trihexagonal: Can we share your wallpapers else where? If so how should I credit you on the post (outside of the this Forums).
Isn't there a wallpapers section on the FreeBSD site?
Maybe this would be the best place?

I'd like sort of survey/voting for the best ones, and after the copyright/distribution question turns out the images can be shared freely, they should be placed there :)
Or, could we make a sticky thread editable only for mods and make Trihexagonal our wallpaper mod, so he can place the winner wallpapers there?

I used to host them on my site but don't have anywhere else to post them now. I don't want the burden of Moderator of Free as in Freedom placed on my list of tainted Titles taken or credit given me for something done for the Glory of Beastie and the Hoard.

I say "post 'em if you got 'em, steal and/or rework them if you don't" and post them here like a true Daemon would, In My Personal Pirate Opinion. Not every one has to like my poetic penguin phunnies.

yum01.png

penguinpicknik.png
taketheredpill.png

FreeBSDigital.jpg
thedarkpower.jpg

Somebody else has his name on the top image filename so I didn't re-size it or anything.

freebsd_wallpaper_by_nohup.jpg

IMB_Ichibon.jpg

unix_commands.png

IBM_Blue.png
login.png

Trihexagonal & wolffnx, can we have a hot spicy wallpaper with Ada Lovelace or any of the others as "Oh, what a BSD!"? That'd be great!
EDIT Variation:
@top: "My favourite BSD"
[image of A.Lovelace or other smart woman with devil's horns & holding the fork]
@below (small font): her name + ", computer science wizzard"
and "FreeBSD - the power to serve"

I meant that picture with the little BSDie under that hot woman's something... (call it Gates to hell ;) if you like)

I meant that picture with the little BSDie under that hot woman's something... (call it Gates to hell ;) if you like)
You've got all the makings of a Graphic Artist and know how to do it yourself now. You can even do that Graphic Breast Reduction Surgery on Develine you've been wanting me to do, if she doesn't get you with that pitchfork first.

No hand holding with anyone but Mary Lou. :)

Back