It's all about jokes, funny pics...

I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a mussel.
I'm Swiss. Hoffmann and his discovery is of LSD25 is about the only thing that gives me a sense of pride about the tiny country I'm living in.
So stop pissin' on my parade :D
De20aed.jpg

Old lawyer joke:
Young Lawyer: So how have you become so successful as a courtroom trial lawyer?
Old Lawyer: Well, there are three things. First, if the law is on your side of the case, then pound, pound, pound on the law.
Second, if the facts are on your side of the case, then pound, pound, pound on the facts.
Finally, if neither the law nor the facts are on your side, then pound, pound, pound on the table!

Not that funny if it is your tax money at work evaporating there. And knowing about the C.F. it really is behind the surface.

My father in law keeps saying that one big difference between germany and italy is that in italy the government and organized crime are officially separated. I somehow don't find the joke in there.
But hey, isn't it the same everywhere? It's either laughing or crying.

Reminds me to the last Postillon BER joke:

"Shock study: BER jokes threaten to run out before BER is finished"

They used plastic dowels to fix some fire control infrastructure to the walls. Not as stupid as a chocolate kettle, but close.

Werner Heisenberg is pulled over for speeding.
Cop: Sir, we clocked you with exactly 40.7856 in a 30-area. What do you say to that?
Heisenberg: Oh bugger, I'm lost.

Today they want to put muzzles on you, and tomorrow collars...
Don't be a dog, be a HUMAN, respect your HUMAN rights.
OGKt96W.jpg

Reactions: a6h
If I need to run Skype/Teams on FreeBSD, I have to use Chromium. Today, I have got this banner:
The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here. Download now.
I clicked on the link, redirected to a new page, and promptly got this graphic message:

0.png

VERY RUDE!

Today they want to put muzzles on you, and tomorrow collars...
Don't be a dog, be a HUMAN, respect your HUMAN rights.
Or be a cat, it's nice way to exist too ;)
No matter whose dogs will hate you,
fear nothing, be a personality, and not a grey sheep
or an underwater snake or an underground lizard.
goth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back