System Locks Up When Running X Server

Hello, I'm attempting to run an X server on my laptop running FreeBSD 13.2, but I encounter a blank VT with a cursor in the top left corner when starting it. The system appears to be completely unresponsive when I do this. Power button, CTRL+ALT+F1, etc. don't do anything.
I've installed the xorg, drm-kmod, and xf86-video-ati packages so far to get things going.
My GPU is an ATI Mobility Radeon X1300.
The /etc/rc.conf file on my system looks like this:
Code:
hostname="inspired"
ifconfig_bfe0="DHCP"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
powerd_enable="YES"
# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="AUTO"
kld_list="/boot/modules/radeonkms.ko"
dbus_enable="YES"
lightdm_enable="NO"
Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary (errors) in /var/log/Xorg.0.log
What are steps that I should take to troubleshoot this issue? I've tried figuring this out on my own, but I've gotten a lot of mixed signals out of the research I've done.

(Sorry if things are "off" about my post, I don't really know how to effectively communicate outside of IM services like Discord.)

Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary (errors) in /var/log/Xorg.0.log
We still like to see it. You can easily post it like this: cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | nc termbin.com 9999 post the resulting URL here.

This looks odd to me:
Code:
[   454.816] (II) RADEON(0): v_active: 800  v_sync: 802  v_sync_end 808 v_blanking: 823 v_border: 0
[   454.816] (II) RADEON(0):  CD516154W01
[   454.816] (II) RADEON(0):  .>LWz���
[   454.816] (II) RADEON(0): EDID (in hex):
It might be normal though, I don't have an old ATI graphics card to test, I don't even have a recent AMD/ATI graphics card to test :D

Back