Running 4diac-IDE

4diac IDE: is an integrated development environment written in Java, based on the Eclipse framework. It provides an extensible engineering environment for modeling distributed control applications compliant to the IEC 61499 standard. I have run the application flawlelssly Debian Buster and Debian Bullseye Linux varients

Since 4diac IDE is Java based I found that it will run on FreeBSD as well. You can download I download 4diac IED 2.0.1 for a linux 64 enviroment. I untared it to my /home/aperri/4diac/4diac-ide_2.0.1/4diac-ide in FreeBSD 14 and ran the ./4diac executable. The application runs okay, but at startup it generates the following warnings and error.

Code:
(4diac-ide:13503): dbind-WARNING **: 11:19:50.620: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

(java:14967): dbind-WARNING **: 11:19:51.952: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See [URL]http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder[/URL] for further details.

(4diac IDE:14967): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: 11:19:58.543: g_bus_own_name: assertion 'g_dbus_is_name (name) && !g_dbus_is_unique_name (name)' failed
SWT GDBus: Failed to aquire bus name: org.eclipse.swt.4diac-IDE
SWT Webkit: Warning, You are using an old version of webkitgtk. (pre 2.4) BrowserFunction functionality will not be avaliable
SWT WebKit: error initializing DBus server, dBusServer == 0

How do I prevent the dbind-WARNING and GLib-GIO-CRITICAL error when the application starts.

In my /etc/rc.conf I have dbus_enable="YES"
Also when I do sudo service dbus start I get dbus already running (pid=4237)

Code:
(4diac-ide:13503): dbind-WARNING **: 11:19:50.620: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
I think you can safely ignore this message, it seems it's related to accessibility tools (screen readers for example). Setting the NO_AT_BRIDGE environment variable might help.

Code:
SWT Webkit: Warning, You are using an old version of webkitgtk. (pre 2.4) BrowserFunction functionality will not be avaliable
How up to date is your system? Seems to be looking for www/webkit2-gtk3 or www/webkit2-gtk4, both have versions higher than 2.4.

Back