NDIS wireless help on 11.1-BETA3

I recently upgraded to 11.1-BETA3 due to its patch fixing ndis. However, I cannot get ndis to work. I am using the 64-bit Win2000/XP drivers downloaded from here (I'm on amd64), and the generated module loads with very little issue (except for no match for IoWMIOpenBlock and no match for IoWMIQueryAllData). It doesn't print out the typical dmesg output which would indicate that it attached, pciconf shows (whitespace may not be accurate b/c I'm typing this manually)
Code:
none3@pci0:2:0:0:      class=0x028000 card=0x00e9106b chip=0x435314e4 rev=0x01 hdr=0x0
vendor       = 'Broadcom Limited'
device       = 'BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n'
class        = network
and sysctl net.wlan.devices is empty. Does anyone know what I can do to get my wireless working?
Also, in case it matters, I'm on r320295M, running GENERIC.

P.S. I can't just buy a new card, even though I wish it were that easy. I'm using a Macbook Air, and my friend who disassembles Macs for a hobby says that their wireless card is uniquely shaped. That said, if you know somewhere that I can buy a supported card, preferably for less than about $50, that will work with my hardware, I wouldn't mind a link.

Back