LXDE LXDE Logout

With LXDE the Logout option sometimes shows a full list of options but often only allows me to select 'Lock Screen', 'Logout' or 'Cancel'.

Anyone know what launches these options?

It may well be related to this error which pops up when starting X

1791731171944.png
 
Is your LXDE started from a display manager that starts consolekit as well?

If manually starting it with startx, could you please try "exec dbus-launch --exit-with-x11 ck-launch-session startlxde" in your ~/.xinitrc to see if that works?
 
Is your LXDE started from a display manager that starts consolekit as well?

If manually starting it with startx, could you please try "exec dbus-launch --exit-with-x11 ck-launch-session startlxde" in your ~/.xinitrc to see if that works?
I use startx, but your suggestion makes no difference.

It looks like I have screwed up something in LXDE as I suddenly get Openbox sessions starting up when pressing UP in ee.

Maybe time to reinstall LXDE....
 
Back
Top