Solved Lot of network disconnects

Hi, devs!
I'm one small hosting provider from Romania and today I've discovered one strange BUG on our client's machine.
It is running FreeBSD 13 32bits, clean install.
We can see on console lot of network connection drops and we have no idea why it happens.
I've tried to do some research but less informations found and useless for my level of knowledge.

/var/log/messages content: Click here

I'll be happy to receive any suggestion.

Thank you!

I'd normally say, bad cable, bad network card, bad switch port or all of them. But from the logs I gather it's a virtual machine. On what is the VM running?

It's probably also not a good idea to leave the client's IP address all over the logs. You probably want to fix that. The actual IP address is not relevant to the problem but it does give out interesting information for potentially bad things to happen.

I'd normally say, bad cable, bad network card, bad switch port or all of them. But from the logs I gather it's a virtual machine. On what is the VM running?

It's probably also not a good idea to leave the client's IP address all over the logs. You probably want to fix that. The actual IP address is not relevant to the problem but it does give out interesting information for potentially bad things to happen.
It is a proxmox virtualised machine.
About IP, i fixed it.
Thank you!

Proxmox up to date? It might be a bug on that side of things. Any errors happening there?
Problem solved.
It isn't related to FreeBSD itself but I'll explain, maybe will be useful for others.
I had VPS created via WHMCS for client X and after a while client X asked me to move service to client Y (VM not destroyed/closed/suspended).
After a while (maybe client used reinstall button ?) this problem appeared.
I've found this problem when I've pressed "Terminate" function in WHMCS and then when I've tried to recreate VM it said "userBlaBlaBla" already exists. Somehow whmcs kept duplicated some stuffs instead of moving them to one single customer.
Thank you SirDice .

Back