It's all about jokes, funny pics...

da1 said:
I wonder how does the guy plan on staying still on the bike (ie: on a red stop) :D.

That was one of the more amusing bits in the video. When in such situation, he wiggled the wheels and tried to continue rolling in whatever direction possible, and thanks to other cyclists interfering with traffic, he was able to do so.

If I had such a bike, I would seriously consider installing "feet" in case there was nowhere to go and actually HAD to stop. :)

I was waiting to see if he'd get a haircut going under that bridge as well. The ceiling was only a couple of "inches" from his knuckles as he noted. I can certainly see why wblock was amused!

da1 said:
I wonder how does the guy plan on staying still on the bike (ie: on a red stop) :D.

In Europe, no problem. Here, the traffic lights are before the crossing, so you can hold on to one. Or a handy tree. You would have more problems going up or down a small mole hill without toppling over. And I'd suggest some good parachute experience, this looks about the height they use for fall training, but @fonz might know better.

But riding that thing in a country where the power cabeling is above ground, knowing that I sit on a lightning rod... *shudder*

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome BSD Custom License Plate ;)

2874288064_1cc8ceee8c_o.jpg

http://www.unix.org/license-plate.html.

Thread parodies:
"Your worst day as a normal person"
"Shit! Every damn thing has gone wrong."

jozze said:
In one game, however, I didn't need all the pieces to finish -- there were two excess pipes. I'm saying it, because I find it interesting, that on the map with dimensions 7x7 one could still find cases that have ambiguous solutions...
Even on a 5x5 you can sometimes get extra pieces.

By the way, there are two similar games in the ports tree:
games/xpipeman
games/rezerwar

As we had this U.S. government spying in our off-topic, picture that says it all:

Attachments

• obama-small.jpg
    obama-small.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 769
Back