It's all about jokes, funny pics...

@Crivens

Thanks, is nice to liven up breaks and to burst out laughing... webcomic added to markers list. So wisdom of the ancients is closely related to good mood :)

Bad JAVA programmer graffiti! :e

koodarin_graffiti.jpg

Code:
public class foo {
    public static void main(String args[]) {
        while (true)
            System.out.println("PENIS");
    }
}

graudeejs said:
I which I've never read that, cause right now I feel like hitting CthuIhux in a face couple of times. I got really annoyed (didn't finish reading the thread, which I wouldn't even start) by that dumb troll.

I don't know...his ignorance just made me laugh...

graudeejs said:
I which I've never read that, cause right now I feel like hitting CthuIhux in a face couple of times. I got really annoyed (didn't finish reading the thread, which I wouldn't even start) by that dumb troll.

That's what low-quality trolls are trying to achieve. Lacking the ability to make a positive contribution, they try to stir up anger. It is just so... sad. Somehow it's even worse if they actually believe what they are saying.

Occasionally, there is a high-quality troll, an effort to entertain, or to bring attention to something. Those are rare, but memorable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_tree_hoax

wblock@ said:
That's what low-quality trolls are trying to achieve. Lacking the ability to make a positive contribution, they try to stir up anger. It is just so... sad. Somehow it's even worse if they actually believe what they are saying.

Occasionally, there is a high-quality troll, an effort to entertain, or to bring attention to something. Those are rare, but memorable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghetti_tree_hoax

A troll is not the same thing as a hoax.

In any case, to put things in perspective, there are much, much more serious trolls to worry about.

there are much, much more serious trolls to worry about.
Probably a flame starter, however I don't see any point in denouncing people for the fact that they find something funny which you do not.

Also, never heard of the girl before the link came up here.

Something for the break, but be warned: it contains some very sad creatures.
Ever wondered what happens to the cuddly soft toys when they are mistreated? Click down-right edge on the game.

Back