Solved Intel NUC10 : Hardware support ?

Hello,
I'm also thinking about getting a NUC10 (i3) for FreeBSD, but I'm worried about the Ethernet chipset.

Have you bought your NUC10 Léo? Can you share your experience?

thanks

I just bought a NUC10i7FNK. Ethernet card is found and works, but Wifi is not. Had to compile ``drm-current-kmod`` to get graphics going. Tested on FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT.

I just bought a NUC10i7FNK. Ethernet card is found and works, but Wifi is not. Had to compile ``drm-current-kmod`` to get graphics going. Tested on FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT.
Did the graphic and Xorg work with it? I'm currently trying to make Xorg work on my NUC10i7FNH with 12.2-RELEASE.
WiFi (FreeBSD says AC9462) doesn't work but I have just extended an Ethernet cable from my other room...
Thanks.

Did the graphic and Xorg work with it? I'm currently trying to make Xorg work on my NUC10i7FNH with 12.2-RELEASE.
WiFi (FreeBSD says AC9462) doesn't work but I have just extended an Ethernet cable from my other room...
Thanks.
Yes, graphics and Xorg works just fine with (self compiled) drm-current-kmod. Just remember, I have to run FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT. I tested with 12.2-RELEASE, but that did not work; I was not able to compile drm-current-kmod on 12.2 (different kernel source?). No surprise, I guess, if you check out currently supported hardware. I like to test anyway.

Still, the only problem is WiFi. I have to do as you; ethernet cable from the basement..

It's barely 2 months since i touched FreeBSD for the first time ever, so I'm a bit unsure about how things are related to one another.

Yes, graphics and Xorg works just fine with (self compiled) drm-current-kmod. Just remember, I have to run FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT. I tested with 12.2-RELEASE, but that did not work; I was not able to compile drm-current-kmod on 12.2 (different kernel source?). No surprise, I guess, if you check out currently supported hardware. I like to test anyway.

Still, the only problem is WiFi. I have to do as you; ethernet cable from the basement..

It's barely 2 months since i touched FreeBSD for the first time ever, so I'm a bit unsure about how things are related to one another.
Thanks. I installed 13-CURRENT yesterday and Xorg seems OK. However, mine fails to resume after sleep, which is a little annoying as a desktop.

Back