Solved Intel msi z590 motherboard Lan

Thanks, but I've no idea as to carry out the - setenv CFLAGS "-DVIMAGE -DDEV_RANDOM"
Looks like you're using the bash(1) shell. The command for that shell is export CFLAGS="-DVIMAGE -DDEV_RANDOM".

There are many shells available in Freebsd and other Unix work-alikes. The main families are Bourne, C, and Korn shells. It so happens that Freebsd comes with the C shell as the default for the root user, but Bourne-like shells are pretty dominant nowadays. Bash stands for the "Bourne-Again Shell", BTW.

I consult this page when I'm not sure how to do something in an unfamiliar shell:

See for example:

Oh my gosh, I believe we all have spent to much time on this endeavor; thus, let's just call it over. I'm simply out of my league and you fine BSDer's are great, but every time you BSDer's offer a solution I'm just not at your level and I believe I'm wasting your time. So, maybe it is best from me to wait and see if 13.1 has the driver for the Intel 1225 in the kernel. But, know I'm still open to steps that I understand and can carry out to make the hours of other's work make this Intel 1255 work using the 13.0-RELEASE.

Well, I didn't mind helping you. I admire your perseverance. I would've stopped responding to you if you had annoyed me.

Well, I didn't mind helping you. I admire your perseverance. I would've stopped responding to you if you had annoyed me.
Thanks Jose for all of your time and knowledge. I'm a avid supporter of FreeBSD and in fact exposed and helped a group of College Computer Science grad students simply load BSD on each one's old spare computers. Boy did those students grab and run like a puppy with a bone. I was an assistant professor of educational administration at the time and was so glad that they took the BSD experience and ran with it. I would say in about two weeks they were way beyond anything that I knew. If I remember right, it was 6.1 that I exposed them to. Anyway, I'll hope that 13.1 will have the driver in the base file. Again, thanks to all of you fellow BSDer's.

rpowell47, please execute
Code:
# cd /usr/src/sys/modules/igc
# export CFLAGS="-DVIMAGE -DDEV_RANDOM"

# make clean
# make

# kldload /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/if_igc.ko
# dmesg | grep igc

I would be interested where those CFLAGS variables are documented, couldn't find anywhere? And are they necessary?
Those two are defined as part of the GENERIC kernel configuration. Out of tree module builds do not read /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/GENERIC* and will follow different configuration if you don't specify things directly. That might result in a module being unable to load, subtle and not so subtle runtime errors or no effect whatsoever. I don't know whether igc specifically requires these defines, I put them every time I need to compile a kernel module.

* this is not quite out of tree situation, but the behavior is exactly the same — you need to start a full kernel build to read a config

rpowell47, please execute
Code:
# export CFLAGS="-DVIMAGE -DDEV_RANDOM"

# make clean
# make

# kldload /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/if_igc.ko
# dmesg | grep igc
T-Deamon here is the output from your #81 post:
Code:
root@randy:~ # cd /usr/src/sys/modules/igc
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # export CFLAGS="-DVIMAGE -DDEV_RANDOM"
export: Command not found.
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # make clean
rm -f export_syms machine x86 if_igc.ko if_igc.kld if_igc.o igc_api.o igc_base.o igc_i225.o igc_mac.o igc_nvm.o igc_phy.o igc_txrx.o opt_ddb.h opt_inet.h opt_inet6.h opt_rss.h opt_global.h device_if.h bus_if.h pci_if.h ifdi_if.h
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # make
machine -> /usr/src/sys/amd64/include
x86 -> /usr/src/sys/x86/include
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/device_if.m -h
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/kern/bus_if.m -h
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/pci_if.m -h
awk -f /usr/src/sys/tools/makeobjops.awk /usr/src/sys/net/ifdi_if.m -h
:> opt_ddb.h
:> opt_rss.h
touch opt_global.h
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.if_igc.o -MTif_igc.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/if_igc.c -o if_igc.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_api.o -MTigc_api.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_api.c -o igc_api.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_base.o -MTigc_base.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_base.c -o igc_base.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_i225.o -MTigc_i225.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_i225.c -o igc_i225.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_mac.o -MTigc_mac.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_mac.c -o igc_mac.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_nvm.o -MTigc_nvm.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_nvm.c -o igc_nvm.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_phy.o -MTigc_phy.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_phy.c -o igc_phy.o
cc  -O2 -pipe -fno-common  -fno-strict-aliasing -Werror -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc   -include /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/opt_global.h -I. -I/usr/src/sys -I/usr/src/sys/contrib/ck/include -fno-common  -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -fdebug-prefix-map=./machine=/usr/src/sys/amd64/include -fdebug-prefix-map=./x86=/usr/src/sys/x86/include     -MD  -MF.depend.igc_txrx.o -MTigc_txrx.o -mcmodel=kernel -mno-red-zone -mno-mmx -mno-sse -msoft-float  -fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -ffreestanding -fwrapv -fstack-protector -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wundef -Wno-pointer-sign -D__printf__=__freebsd_kprintf__ -Wmissing-include-dirs -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-error-tautological-compare -Wno-error-empty-body -Wno-error-parentheses-equality -Wno-error-unused-function -Wno-error-pointer-sign -Wno-error-shift-negative-value -Wno-address-of-packed-member -Wno-format-zero-length   -mno-aes -mno-avx  -std=iso9899:1999 -c /usr/src/sys/dev/igc/igc_txrx.c -o igc_txrx.o
ld -m elf_x86_64_fbsd -d -warn-common --build-id=sha1 -T /usr/src/sys/conf/ldscript.kmod.amd64 -r -d  -o if_igc.ko if_igc.o igc_api.o igc_base.o igc_i225.o igc_mac.o igc_nvm.o igc_phy.o igc_txrx.o
:> export_syms
awk -f /usr/src/sys/conf/kmod_syms.awk if_igc.ko  export_syms | xargs -J% objcopy % if_igc.ko
objcopy --strip-debug if_igc.ko
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # kldload /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/if_igc.ko
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # dmesg | grep igc
igc0: <Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V> mem 0xa5200000-0xa52fffff,0xa5300000-0xa5303fff at device 0.0 on pci3
igc0: Using 1024 TX descriptors and 1024 RX descriptors
igc0: Using 4 RX queues 4 TX queues
igc0: Using MSI-X interrupts with 5 vectors
igc0: Ethernet address: d8:bb:c1:45:16:9c
igc0: netmap queues/slots: TX 4/1024, RX 4/1024
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc #

root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # export CFLAGS="-DVIMAGE -DDEV_RANDOM"
export: Command not found.
Haha, so your root shell is csh(1) after all. Shkhln's setenv... command should've worked. It looks like the build worked anyway.
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # kldload /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/modules/igc/if_igc.ko
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # dmesg | grep igc
igc0: <Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V> mem 0xa5200000-0xa52fffff,0xa5300000-0xa5303fff at device 0.0 on pci3
igc0: Using 1024 TX descriptors and 1024 RX descriptors
igc0: Using 4 RX queues 4 TX queues
igc0: Using MSI-X interrupts with 5 vectors
igc0: Ethernet address: d8:bb:c1:45:16:9c
igc0: netmap queues/slots: TX 4/1024, RX 4/1024
Success! Does the interface work now?

Now we need to do make install, add if_igc to kld_list in /etc/rc.conf and replace ifconfig_re (ifconfig_em?) entries with ifconfig_igc there as well. Don't forget to plug in an ethernet cable and reboot.

Here is my /etc/rc.conf file. How should I make the changes?
hostname="randy.bsd.net"
ifconfig_re0="DHCP"
ifconfig_re0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
dumpdev="AUTO"
kld_list
kld_list="nvidia-modeset nvidia"
zfs_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
linux_enable="NO"
cupsd_enable="YES"
usb_enable="YES"
webcamd_enable="YES"
autofs_enable="YES"
devfs_system_ruleset="localrules"
devfs_system_ruleset="system"
file "rc.conf", 23 lines

Here is my /etc/rc.conf file. How should I make the changes?
Code:
hostname="randy.bsd.net"
ifconfig_igc0="DHCP" # instead of ifconfig_re0="DHCP"
ifconfig_igc0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv" # instead of ifconfig_re0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
dumpdev="AUTO"
kld_list="if_igc nvidia-modeset" # instead of kld_list="nvidia-modeset nvidia"
zfs_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
linux_enable="NO"
cupsd_enable="YES"
usb_enable="YES"
webcamd_enable="YES"
autofs_enable="YES"

Great, I'll carry out your changes and then shutdown and move the ethernet cable from the old card to the motherboard.

Code:
hostname="randy.bsd.net"

ifconfig_igc0="DHCP" # instead of ifconfig_re0="DHCP"

ifconfig_igc0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv" # instead of ifconfig_re0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv"

sshd_enable="YES"

ntpd_enable="YES"

dumpdev="AUTO"

kld_list="if_igc nvidia-modeset" # instead of kld_list="nvidia-modeset nvidia"

zfs_enable="YES"

dbus_enable="YES"

linux_enable="NO"

cupsd_enable="YES"

usb_enable="YES"

webcamd_enable="YES"

autofs_enable="YES"
I carried out the changes and a reboot with the cable connected, but still "cannot connect to the server" is shown when I try to launch Firefox.
Do I need to bsdconfig and do something with the Network aspect? I'm sorry for my incompetence!! I forgot to make the kld_list change!!

What ping 8.8.8.8 prints?
When I return to the re0 configuration in rc.conf this is what ping8.8.8.8 shows:
PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=0 ttl=117 time=27.373 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=1 ttl=117 time=25.931 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=2 ttl=117 time=23.482 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=3 ttl=117 time=21.448 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=4 ttl=117 time=22.303 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=5 ttl=117 time=23.342 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=6 ttl=117 time=24.520 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=7 ttl=117 time=22.366 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=8 ttl=117 time=22.482 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=9 ttl=117 time=22.821 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=10 ttl=117 time=23.981 ms
^[64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=11 ttl=117 time=24.101 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=12 ttl=117 time=23.529 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=13 ttl=117 time=23.836 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=14 ttl=117 time=22.181 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=15 ttl=117 time=23.973 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=16 ttl=117 time=22.002 ms

64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=17 ttl=117 time=22.375 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=18 ttl=117 time=22.606 ms
64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_seq=19 ttl=117 time=24.123 ms
^Z
But when I make the changes in the rc.conf to try to activate igc I have not internet connection.

Here is my current rc.conf file:
hostname="randy.bsd.net"
ifconfig_re0="DHCP"
#ifconfig_igc0="DHCP"
#ifconfig_igc0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
dumpdev="AUTO"
#kld_list="if_igc nvidia-modeset"
kld_list="nvidia-modeset nvidia"
zfs_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
linux_enable="NO"
cupsd_enable="YES"
usb_enable="YES"
webcamd_enable="YES"
autofs_enable="YES"
devfs_system_ruleset="devfsrules"
ubuntu_enable="YES"
if_igc_load="YES"

rpowell47, just to make sure, have you run
Code:
# make install
?
root@randy:/etc # cd /usr/src/sys/modules/igc
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc # make install
install -T release -o root -g wheel -m 555 if_igc.ko /boot/modules/
kldxref /boot/modules
root@randy:/usr/src/sys/modules/igc #

Now edit /etc/rc.conf to
Code:
ifconfig_re0="DHCP"
ifconfig_igc0="DHCP"
ifconfig_igc0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
dumpdev="AUTO"
kld_list="if_igc nvidia-modeset"

Plug in the ethernet cable to the mainbord, then execute
Code:
# service netif restart igc0
# ping -c3 8.8.8.8

I think it's something like route flush && /etc/netstart. (Not obvious at all. That's why I recommend reboot.)
Didn't know the netstat script. Apparently it's obsolete:
Code:
# This file is NOT called by any of the other scripts - it has been
# obsoleted by /etc/rc.d/* and is provided here only for user
# convenience (if you're sitting in single user mode and wish to start
# the network by hand, this script will do it for you).

Back