ZFS Importing a zfs pool on freenas from another system

Hey guys,

Ok background, so I had freenas 9.10.1 running with a raid0 zfs pool 3x 3TB HDDs (don't worry I have everything backed up nightly on a separate server running raid 5... so worst case I give up and rebuild it). So I went to update freenas to 11.2 and something happened with the upgrade and it took me a couple weeks to get 11.2 freshly installed on the same machine. So right now I have a fresh install of Freenas 11.2 on the server and the 3x 3TB HDDs are sitting there never having been messed with since i know one of the nice features with using freenas is the portable nature of the zfs pools. I am trying to import this pool ("ARRIA_pool") into the system so that it is usable again.

After searching the forums here are the outputs from some of the commands that people regularly ask for so that we can skip that step.
Hopefully that is enough but if not let me know I feel like its something small but Im just lost. Thanks.

1) //after running this, the pool is obviously there
Code:
 [root@freenas ~]# zpool import                                                                                                     
   pool: ARIIA_pool                                                                                                               
     id: 1270737766853060949                                                                                                       
  state: ONLINE                                                                                                                   
status: The pool was last accessed by another system.                                                                             
action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier and                                                         
        the '-f' flag.                                                                                                             
   see: [URL]http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-EY[/URL]                                                                                         
config:                                                                                                                           

ARIIA_pool                                    ONLINE                                                                       
          gptid/20a0d1ad-4bed-11e7-ba83-001517e336e4  ONLINE                                                                       
          gptid/21743ee7-4bed-11e7-ba83-001517e336e4  ONLINE                                                                       
          gptid/2256e066-4bed-11e7-ba83-001517e336e4  ONLINE                                                                       
        cache                                                                                                                     
2) //ok makes sense that since the last system died and I didnt export the pool that it still thinks it could be used somewhere else
Code:
 [root@freenas ~]# zpool import ARIIA_pool                                                                                          
cannot import 'ARIIA_pool': pool may be in use from other system, it was last accessed by freenas.local (hostid: 0xa5e9a498) on Sat
Mar  9 09:40:02 2019                                                                                                               
use '-f' to import anyway
3) //uh.. what
Code:
 [root@freenas ~]# zpool import -f ARIIA_pool                                                                                       
cannot import 'ARIIA_pool': one or more devices is currently unavailable
4) //everything seems fine... at least to me
Code:
 [root@freenas ~]# gpart show                                                                                                       
=>       34  234441581  ada0  GPT  (112G)                                                                                         
         34       1024     1  bios-boot  (512K)                                                                                   
       1058          6        - free -  (3.0K)                                                                                     
       1064  234440544     2  freebsd-zfs  (112G)                                                                                 
  234441608          7        - free -  (3.5K)                                                                                     

=>        34  5860533101  ada1  GPT  (2.7T)                                                                                       
          34          94        - free -  (47K)                                                                                   
         128     4194304     1  freebsd-swap  (2.0G)                                                                               
     4194432  5856338696     2  freebsd-zfs  (2.7T)                                                                               
  5860533128           7        - free -  (3.5K)                                                                                   

=>        34  5860533101  ada2  GPT  (2.7T)                                                                                       

=>        34  5860533101  ada3  GPT  (2.7T)                                                                                       
5) //disks are not on current system
Code:
 [root@freenas ~]# zpool status                                                                                                     
  pool: freenas-boot                                                                                                               
state: ONLINE                                                                                                                     
  scan: none requested                                                                                                             
config:                                                                                                                           

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                                                     
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                   
          ada0p2    ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                     

errors: No known data errors

Back