GDbus error starting LightDM after the installation.

Hi, I'm a new member in the FreeBSD community. First, I apologize for the English of this post thread, I am Spanish XD.

I have already used FreeBSD with SLiM and GDM for GNOME and Enlightenment desktop. But now I need a lighter display manager and desktop envoirement, that's why I opted for LightDM and LXDE. With LXDE I don't have problems. But after having installed LightDM and LightDM GTK Greeter, after restarting and having configured .xinitrc and having set lightdm_enable="YES", LightDM does not start and starting it from the "lightdm" command returns this error:

Code:
** (lightdm:963): WARNING **:18:03:12.218: Failed to get list of logind seats: GDbus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.login1 was not provided by any .service files

I search this problem in Google and in DuckDuckGO but I don't find the solution. I don't know if it is related to the error. But the configuration file "Lightdm.conf" only has comments. Should I set something?

Thank you very much in advance.

En
I had faced a similar problem with lightdm and Cinnamon desktop, albeit with "Devuan Linux" which does not uses "systemd", for sysVinit. The problem turned out to be with sysutils/policykit and sysutils/consolekit2/elogind. We have no "elogind" for *BSDs. May be, you can get some clues going through the solutions posted there:
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=2282
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=2344
Supposedly, LightDM for FreeBSD does not need Policykit, but needs Consolekit because works with it. I have tryed to reinstall LightDM and Consolekit2 by the port directory, and it returns the same error.
In addition, I discovered that when I logging into LXDE returns an error that maybe has some relation, but LXDE starts successfully:
Code:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Manager.Error.General:Unable to lookup session information for process '910'

Do you have dbus_enable="YES" in your /etc/rc.conf file? I ask because these look like D-Bus error messages.

I've reverted lightdm to 1.22 (from 1.24).
The error message is still present, but everything is working as expected, I have a gtk-greeter started, users list is populated, I can open session without problems.
Seems to be a bug in 1.24...

Back