Firefox version 111.0 ,2 and Qutebrowser 2.5.3+ problems

FreeBSD 13.1-Release-p2

So my libreoffice crashed recently (2-5 days ago) and began giving me error output relating to QT library...
Code:
Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (5.15.5) with this library (5.15.7)
Qutebrowser gave me a similar issue
Code:
15:12:47 CRITICAL: Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (5.15.5) with this library (5.15.7)

I looked into the issue and decided to upgrade the qt library, as a result, Firefox had to be upgraded to 111.0,2
Code:
pkg install qt5-webengine-5.15.8 or pkg install libreoffice

Anyways after the upgrade, Qutebrowser was still having an issue/error with the latest pkg even after QT upgrade, LibreOffice began working no problem on the latest QT Library, and Firefox stopped working (I tried changing the profile thinking maybe it was something related to .cache or .mozilla).

Is anyone else having issues with Firefox 111.0, 2 and Qutebrowser on the latest pkg versions?

I guess I will need to start using poudriere or jailed apps at this point trying to avoid these incompatibility issues... I usually have multiple bhyve VM available to run these apps when issues.

I zfs rollback to older firefox 110.0.1 and it began working again....

Code:
15:12:47 CRITICAL: Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (5.15.5) with this library (5.15.7)

Appreciate the assistance I learn a few things from the above links like
Code:
pkg lock
(didn't even know that existed) Pkg-Lock(8)...

Currently none of above solutions will be an actual fix... Because it will break the Firefox if I upgrade the QT library...

Firefox-111.0_1,2 still giving me no response/buggy after upgrade, and had to zfs rollback to Firefox-110.0.1 to get a working browser...

Back