Solved Fail on upgrade pkg

I'm trying upgrade pkg-1.9.3 to pkg-1.9.4_1 via portmaster pkg on FreeBSD 8 server with fresh ports. But I got error message. Part of log:
Code:
pkg_add.c: In function 'pkg_add_fromdir':
pkg_add.c:1283: error: 'struct stat' has no member named 'st_atim'
pkg_add.c:1284: error: 'struct stat' has no member named 'st_mtim'
pkg_add.c:1324: error: 'struct stat' has no member named 'st_atim'
pkg_add.c:1325: error: 'struct stat' has no member named 'st_mtim'
*** Error code 1
1 error
*** Error code 1
1 error
*** Error code 1
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/pkg.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/pkg.

===>>> make build failed for ports-mgmt/pkg
===>>> Aborting update

===>>> Update for pkg-1.9.3 failed
===>>> Aborting update

Help me please resolve this problem

Despite this I install pkg 1.9.99.10 from source and all work fine. I hope my answer will help somebody.

I strongly urge anyone that reads this to upgrade to a supported version.

Why are you still on FreeBSD 8?

Thanks all for help!
Why are you still on FreeBSD 8?
I'm ordered VPS with this OS ~seven year ago, and it works perfectly all this years and now. My hoster can't update OS on this VPS and don't give me permissions for this opetation. I understand that FreeBSD8 outdated and tried new VPS with CentOS, but is sucks - poor stability. FreeBSD8 like atomic clock :) and cost only ~70 dollars/year.

It is an unsupported version. You need to upgrade to 10.3-RELEASE or 11.0
Yep cap :)

I'm ordered VPS with this OS ~seven year ago, and it works perfectly all this years and now. My hoster can't update OS on this VPS and don't give me permissions for this opetation. I understand that FreeBSD8 outdated and tried new VPS with CentOS, but is sucks - poor stability. FreeBSD8 like atomic clock :) and cost only ~70 dollars/year.
Urge them to upgrade, your system is vulnerable to several attacks and these issues will never be fixed. You're also going to have more and more problems installing anything, the ports system will break and packages are not available. In short, the system is becoming a major liability.

If the provider is still offering FreeBSD then surely they have a new version available. It is extremely common to have templates installable from a menu, and if not they will install for you. $70 per year is not a "low end" service. They should be able to give you a newer version for that price.

&
If the provider is still offering FreeBSD then surely they have a new version available. It is extremely common to have templates installable from a menu, and if not they will install for you. $70 per year is not a "low end" service. They should be able to give you a newer version for that price.
Code:
My server spec                        /new server spec (minimum offer)
don't remember (but enough for me)  / 2 core per 2GHz
768 Mb (i average use ~50%)         / 2 Gb RAM
16 Gb Hdd                             / 50Gb Hdd
~70usd                                 / ~165usd
Why do I need this monster, that worth almost 100usd more...
Buy new VPS with newes OS don't see the sense.

I'm sorry, but I pay about 10-12 euro a month for something similar. And they offer and support up to date FreeBSD versions.

2 Cores; Westmere E56xx/L56xx/X56xx (Nehalem-C) (2200.04-MHz K8-class CPU)
4 GB RAM
150GB Disk storage (on SSD).
5 TB/month datalimit

Their cheapest is 1 core, 1 GB RAM, for about 5 euro a month.

It'll be wise to shop around a bit more. There are definitely cheaper alternatives that will give you more for the same prices. And they'll support the latest FreeBSD.

...cost only ~70 dollars/year.
I already wrote, that price per year. This prices are for the year.

I'm sorry, but I pay about 10-12 euro a month for something similar. And they offer and support up to date FreeBSD versions.

2 Cores; Westmere E56xx/L56xx/X56xx (Nehalem-C) (2200.04-MHz K8-class CPU)
4 GB RAM
150GB Disk storage (on SSD).
5 TB/month datalimit

Their cheapest is 1 core, 1 GB RAM, for about 5 euro a month.
I need server in Russian Federation for good responce time.

Buy new VPS with newes OS don't see the sense.

Sorry, I guess you misunderstood. I'm not suggesting a different server. I'm talking about what providers normally do. This one is not especially cheap and it seems odd that they wouldn't install a current OS. Did you ask them?

They say no and suggested order new VPS.
Oh ok. It's probably a deal they don't want to offer any more. There are a number of providers in Russia who are good, and there are also providers, like in Romania, who have decent pings to most of Russia. Getting to Eastern side is another story, but I seem to recall that there were a couple. In any case, I understand why you want to keep the original deal, but it could be they just want to get rid of you.

Back