disk0_name="disk0.img"
disk1_type="ahci-hd"
disk1_name="install67.fs"
graphics="yes"
xhci_mouse="yes"
graphics_res="1600x900"
graphics_wait="yes"
utctime="YES"

First, I tried to install it normal with install67.iso. But it failed. I searched for a while and found some information said that OpenBSD has no support to boot on UEFI with their iso and I have to use install67.fs. I tried with install67.fs as the iso then tried to add it as a second disk as above. Both of the time failed. The OpenBSD EFI boot loader could load but it failed to boot into the system, always with the same error: entry point at 0x1001000 and stuck.

Please try and confirm if you also have the same error or it's just me and if you find out a way to install OpenBSD on Bhyve, please let me know. Thanks.

Update: I tried to change the network type to "e1000" but it still failed with the same error.

Here a more resent documentation, possible solution, concerning sysutils/vm-bhyve:

Not work. It stuck with switching tty to com0. BTW, thanks for your help. I destroyed the OpenBSD VM and just come back to Linux guest. Here is my experience so far:

OS failed to boot: Illumos (DilOS, OpenIndiana GUI), OpenBSD, NetBSD
OS installed successful but the installation failed to boot: Illumos (OmniOS)
OS boot successful but failed to install: Illumos (OpenIndiana Text)

OS worked fine with Bhyve: FreeBSD, DragonflyBSD, Linux (Linux is too broad, too many distros, some of them failed in one of the category above, but the major ones did work, e.g: Debian, one of the notice is graphical distros using a splashscreen and a login manager seemed to not work with Bhyve).

I have used this generic config for vm-bhyve so far:

Code:
loader="uefi"
cpu=2
memory=2G
network0_type="virtio-net"
network0_switch="public"
disk0_type="virtio-blk"
disk0_name="disk0.img"
disk0_size="20G"
graphics="yes"
xhci_mouse="yes"