Other Bayes classifier with learning ability a la spamassassin's?

Hi folks. Looking for a bayes classifier that would work on pieces of small text that either exists as a port (feeding text to it via CLI) or a PHP solution. The idea is that I pipe a piece of text to it, then manually assign some pre-set tags (like e.g. 'junk', 'helpful', 'question') in the learning phase, and after a while it would start assigning those tags for me with probability ratings for other newly piped pieces of text. So like spamassassin essentially, but with multiple tags. I honestly don't know where to start looking and it needs to be a simple utility or a piece of PHP code. Any pointers are appreciated.

This is to analyze comments in an online conference board. Maybe there are better, tried and tested ideas out there, so I'm willing to know what those are too.

To confirm, I'm guessing that the ports you find by running pkg search -f bayes | less on a FreeBSD system pointed at the latest package repository aren't suitable because they're ports of code modules in languages other than PHP, and not stand-alone CLI utilities.

I found this PHP module for conducting Bayesian classification using DuckDuckGo:

Would it do?

Back