Solved install FreeBSD 11 in my hd stops in 99%

hi
I'm new in using FreeBSD 11 but really I want to make it my primary system with arch.
I read a lot in FreeBSD forum and handbook, I'm glade to do that.
I begin with installed it in VirtualBox and take a time until i realize I'm ready to do it in my hard like a primary partition with other distribution of Linux.
I did it today download FreeBSD-11.0-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img and in arch made it in usb by
dd if=FreeBSD-11.0-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img bs=1M of=/dev/sdb
I begin to install it until reached to the install base.txz package and it stopped in 99%
I changed the mirror and repeat all the process but the same result it stopped in 99% of install base.txz.

What can I do?

It could be several things, the image could be corrupt, did you check the hash before burning it to a stick? The space you reserved for FreeBSD may be too small. And finally, the disk could have errors.

It could be several things, the image could be corrupt, did you check the hash before burning it to a stick? The space you reserved for FreeBSD may be too small. And finally, the disk could have errors.

i checked the hash of image and it's not matched :(
thanx @SirDice for helping :)

And to solve this problem permanently i chosed iso memstic 700 mg that has base & kernel in iso. :)

i changed the problem to solved :)

Back