Solved Xserver/Xorg loses connection

Hello everyone.
I installed XFCE and Xorg in my desktop and it's worked perfectly. But today, when I used the command "startx" to initialize the XFCE, I saw this problem:
startx link photo

So I decided to look at the Xorg log, and I realized that there was no error, just this "UnloadModule: libinput".
xorg log link photo

Why does Xorg//Xserver not boot since it has no errors?
I recently fixed an issue with the integrated graphics that Xorg returned a problem with an option named 'card0'. However, I believe that now this does not hinder Xorg anymore.

Did you read the FreeBSD Graphics Wiki?
Is your user part of the video group?
Yes, I did.

My Xorg was with a error because it wasn't find any graphics, but I installed the Intel drivers and startx worked.

I searched and found that problem is not related with graphics. But, my doubt is: why the xorg worked perfectly before and not now? I didn't uninstall things related to xorg and Intel graphics.

Answering the second question: Yes, my user is part of the video group.

Yes, I did.

My Xorg was with a error because it wasn't find any graphics, but I installed the Intel drivers and startx worked.

I searched and found that problem is not related with graphics. But, my doubt is: why the xorg worked perfectly before and not now? I didn't uninstall things related to xorg and Intel graphics.

Answering the second question: Yes, my user is part of the video group.
I think it's an input driver issue (related to libinput), but I still don't know how to fix it clearly.

Back