Which is your desktop environment?

ILUXA

Aspiring Daemon

Windows 7 at work (does the DE have a name?)
Yes, it have. But It's bad manners to call its full name in public places :)
Because it includes some "adult language" :D

Personally I don't use any complete desktop environments, I like to create my own DE,
as a WM I use x11-wm/fvwm2, as a file manager/desktop handler x11-fm/pcmanfm, etc.
And I like it much more than popular DE-s, because it is much faster and much more lightweight
and as a result - more usable.

Ogis

I am not using desktop environment. I use a window manager instead. In one of my machines, I use FVWM, on another CWM, plus a minimal set of programs just for me. I only try to use cli programs that are quick and unrelated to computer resources. I think that complete desktop environments is a waste of computer resources.

devilock76

In the office I have to deal with Windows most of the time. However I use WSL and scoop in powershell to make it more bearable and well most of my screens are terminals and vim, and my browsers always have a plugin installed for vim keybindings.

At home I have a mixture of linux and openbsd and freebsd. On all of them I use openbox. I have my openbox config in git so I can grab it for any machine I am on. Typically it is openbox + tint2+ compton. I will mention to back openbox I add in xfce4 tools and fluxbox so Mod+E calls fbrun Mod+t opens XFCE4-terminal (used to use sakura) and Mod+s opens XFCE4-appfinder. I also have a couple other keybinding tweaks I picked up over the years for some semi tiling behavior like docking a window left or right.

If it is a computer the rest of the family uses, and they are more mouse oriented, I install gnome3 or cinnamon for linux machines and use gdm, for freebsd I find kde5 + sddm better thus far. My only gripe on the sddm side is it only remembers the overall last wm choice not the last wm choice of the user signing in.

Ken