What do you want for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PetrusValidus said:
A new mattress so I can stop sleeping on my bedroom floor every night. Oh, and the strained ligament in my knee to heal.

Hey Petrus, I'll get you a new mattress and a knee brace if you'll get me Jessica Alba. ;) :e Of course, then I'll probably need a new mattress...
devilgrin.gif

Edit /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh.

Change REVISION="8.0" to REVISION="9.0".

Good luck!

Oddly I just saw what I really want for Christmas and it's the 1ltr bottle of "Gentleman Jack"

And Petrus I feel stupid for only just recognising your avatar, the doom face.

A fully functional and working ACPI implementation and a src.conf that does away with what I tell it to do away.

I´d settle with that :)

For Christmas
bankrupt of Microsoft
My installer on my live CD finish
be with My wife
have Nvidia drivers for FreeBSD AMD64
some cache to by an laptop or a laptop (It will be nice toprogramming at work)
and party for the Birthday of Jesus (Yes Im am christian)

Agreed. People don't need a cure, people need to stop. Same thing as the saying goes, guns don't kill people; people kill people. Drinking doesn't hurt someone; Someone hurts themself by drinking.

Just got news here at work and therefore have another wish in addition to Jessica Alba (waiting on you to drop her off Petrus :e ) - to not have to work on New Years. :(

saxon3049 said:
I have one that we can all agree on... a working cure for hang overs.

the hair of the dog, my friend.
if you're hungover, drink a couple beers in the morning. should take the sting right out of that one.

LateNiteTV said:
the hair of the dog, my friend.
if you're hungover, drink a couple beers in the morning. should take the sting right out of that one.
I can vouch for that.:beergrin:beergrin:beergrin

Oh, and tomatoes too. I know it sounds like an urban legend, but I actually think it does help to at least some extent. :h

Alphons

[edit]Oh, and one thing I don't want for Christmas is Mariah Carey ;)

mickey said:
A new world order :e
It is a joke because is not funny at all. You the new world order Is not good thing when they gonna implement this your only freedom gonna be breathe oups they gonna tax that to with the rfid chip. In the bible this is the mark of the beast.

ericturgeon said:
It is a joke because is not funny at all. You the new world order Is not good thing when they gonna implement this your only freedom gonna be breathe oups they gonna tax that to with the rfid chip. In the bible this is the mark of the beast.

bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back