What do you want for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
phoenix said:
If they came out with a webcam version that included 802.11 wireless, then things could get really interesting. ;) Especially if you could put little blobs of washable dye onto the ends of the darts. ;)

You could really make things interesting by programming them to have randomly-changing WEP keys, so that you had to hack your way into it before taking control and firing it. ;) Then just put 15-20 around the office in random locations, with random names, and let the real fun begin. No one would know who had control of which launchers, or for how long.

Office warface, indeed!!

I think you and I must be long lost siblings dude... ;) We think so much alike, it's scary!

I was thinking of having a motor connected to a belt and the ceiling tile mounted on a track so that at the press of a button, the ceiling tile slides out of the way, revealing the launcher mounted to the support beam. After unleashing the rockets, the tile could be replaced. Also had the idea of several tile so rigged and a track system above the suspended ceiling so that the rocket launcher could be moved along it. Could have a simple reel system with fishing line or something to motivate the launcher, making for easy reloads. �e (And yes, my co-workers do have to put up with me... ;) )

fronclynne said:
Maybe a knife
Some good quality skin lotion
A basket
Someone to dig a pit in my back yard
Duct tape

"It puts the lotion on it's skin."

"It puts the lotion back in the basket..." ;)

Shouldn't the pit be in your basement though??? :e Excellent movie.

Two men enter; one man leaves.

Ruler2112 said:
Shouldn't the pit be in your basement though??? :e Excellent movie.
As James Lileks (QV) said: that movie spoilt the word "lotion" for all time. My girlfriend simply does not understand what I find so funny about quoting Buffalo Bill.

What I really want for Christmas is an oxy-acetylene rig & several thousand linear feet of reynolds 531 tubing. (& of course appropriate quantities of flux & brass)

Cubans are nice.
Yeah, I've had two in America from a few I knew.
Damn good tobacco, never lost its taste.

For Christmas this year I would just like to get back to my normal life before I had my head on car collision back in June of this year when a lady had entered into my lane because of her wreck-less driving.

Other than that I wish the New Year 2010 will bring everyone lots of wealth and prosperity!

I want a good wine, good food and a bad girl :)

By the way, best hacker keyboard can be made easily with a regular keyboard and a black spray :)

Also I want earth and universe harmony :)

Ah, I forgot, I want badly FreeBSD 8.0 Release :D

A PS3, a BIG Bravia TV and GTA IV game? :) (not very excited by hitting people and destroying cars in GTA game, but I'm amazed how technology evolve)

@saxon3049: you might be right but I heard that 360 have a very BIG failure rate, and most important i DO NOT like micro$oft, so... you understand me.

Fair enough, but it's the best console out there at this moment in time Sony prity much ruined there brand with the PS3 and the failure rate is massively over hyped I know a few people with release day 360's that are still going strong.

fronclynne said:
Is that what they call her husband these days? I guess that's better than "Cash".
No, Flipper would be the cute grey-skinned marine mammal that talks in ultrasonic frequencies. Cash, on the other hand, would be the husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back