UNIX wallpaper by me(not good)

This are some Unix wallpapers I made. I know they are not that good but i am sharing anyways.
I promise that these are not stolen from any site and you won't be able to find them anywhere else. I created them from scratch

Attachments

• UNIXwall.png
    UNIXwall.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,518
  • Unix.png
    Unix.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 965
"Promise" is the wrong word and, for many years, I hear people use it in this wrong fashion. A promise is a statement made that you will or will not do something. But you have already done something so what you are doing is "assure".

I noticed, years ago, people saying things like, "I coughed but I promise I'm not sick." That's not a promise, that's an assurance.

"Promise" is the wrong word and, for many years, I hear people use it in this wrong fashion. A promise is a statement made that you will or will not do something. But you have already done something so what you are doing is "assure".

I noticed, years ago, people saying things like, "I coughed but I promise I'm not sick." That's not a promise, that's an assurance.
You are totally right although i have to tell you that my main language is not English but rather Greek which are way different than English so i make mistakes.
Sorry anyways

What is the idea of these low quality "pictures" - to put on desktop and look it all day? If you are 10 years old it is good attempt do draw something.

I'm not sure the "Live Free or Die" one is good when UNIX itself isn't free, but I agree with the concept. 😉

I liked the other one for the most part. The spelling of integer would bother me as a native English speaker, but I identify with the spirit behind it.

I'm not sure the "Live Free or Die" one is good when UNIX itself isn't free, but I agree with the concept. 😉

I liked the other one for the most part. The spelling of integer would bother me as a native English speaker, but I identify with the spirit behind it.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. btw i know unix isn't free but originally unixe's slogan was in fact "live free or die" as you can see in this picture:

Attachments

• unixoriginal.jpg
    unixoriginal.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 286
Sorry for unkind reply, but I really cannot understand what is the idea of these pictures? Everyone who need to have such words on desktop can draw the same for 10-20 minutes and use it. If there was any painting which need artist's skills, ok. But everything is only lines and plain text.

Everyone who need to have such words on desktop can draw the same for 10-20 minutes and use it.
Ever seen a picture a 3 year old made? That's the extent of my artistic skills.

Sorry for unkind reply, but I really cannot understand what is the idea of these pictures? Everyone who need to have such words on desktop can draw the same for 10-20 minutes and use it. If there was any painting which need artist's skills, ok. But everything is only lines and plain text.

I'ts true, they could we better, but is something to start,and is a good start
if you look the "OS" wallpapers are all of womans seminaked and the text of the os in cuestion...
that is easy to do, cut and paste

BsDjUsTbSd they are good,like most the second one, maybe the next time use gradients for base and some images

I'ts true, they could we better, but is something to start,and is a good start
if you look the "OS" wallpapers are all of womans seminaked and the text of the os in cuestion...
that is easy to do, cut and paste

BsDjUsTbSd they are good,like most the second one, maybe the next time use gradients for base and some images
Thanks for your feedback

Back