The Random Thread

The refrigerator just needs to figure out that I want a beer - and walk over to me!
I'm thinking most of that's possible, but not quite sure about how to detect wanting a beer 😄

Could rig something with a fridge, maybe Arduino, and motors (some way to keep containers cold and retrieve on-demand), connect that system to a Roomba (it'd pull-up at the fridge and pick-up a cold beer), and a trigger on a health sensor on Apple Watch/etc (if >6PM on weekend, if sugar and BPM enter a range, initiate beer delivery, restart check every 20mins)
 
Have you tried checking the scores on espn.com? It's how I follow Bayern Munich and Harry Kane, BTW... I can get La Liga scores the same way, as well - if I were to get interested enough.


The refrigerator just needs to figure out that I want a beer - and walk over to me!
You misunderstood me (or I explained myself badly). It's great not to know the scores because I can watch both the full games and the highlights with all the suspense of not knowing how the game ends. The NFL YouTube channel, very sensibly, also allows for this because neither the thumbnail nor the title of the videos includes the score. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

As for La Liga, I'm a Barça fan, but I don't like soccer very much. I only watch some specific games live and Barça highlights on the ESPN FC YouTube channel. Barça highlights tend to be entertaining because they usually score many goals.
 
Back
Top