The Merits of Social Media in this Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILUXA Again, you should ask yourself who's beeing brainwashed. Please tell me a method to fool thousands of scientists to become part of a worldwide conspiracy. That's ridiculous. Please recall some simple facts about human behaviour:
  • filter all facts contrary to your believe by either ignoring or declaring to be fake
  • put everything, even if unrelated, to fit into your believe
  • when running out of arguments, insult & disparage the others
Please apply the same stubborn critics to what these doctors tell you.

When it comes to proof, you forgot booze. But that's it.
You are right about quitting, that would be self inflicting cancel culture.

And ILUXA, please don't post when tipsy. OK?
For what purpose do you offer the narrative that ILUXA is plastered?
Did he tell you that?

And most interesting what "culture" would be cancelled?

EDIT: As can be seen below, I cannot resist getting applause from the wrong side.

ILUXA Nobody should quit. Quitting enables conformity. We shouldn't forget, that outside of the mathematics and logic, there's no absolute truth and we can't prove anything.
And these two can prove their limits. That's unseen in any other realm. Mathematics builds upon the axioms. Once you accept these, all what follows is true iff the axioms are valid. For some esoterians & political clowns, their respective "axioms" are so weird that it's hard to impossible to have a real discussion with them. Sadly so.

Reactions: a6h
Of course, from global perspective, everything is exist while you believe in its existence.
Believe me or not, but you're able to materialize things pretty easily.

No comments, Crivens. Your moderation "work" has already forced to leave this forum one great member...
Your attempts to offend me are ridiculous.

ILUXA Please tell me a method to fool thousands of scientists to become part of a worldwide conspiracy.
EDIT I would not worry if you leave simply because your childish animated picture in your signature is very annoying, and more so: this seems to be your intention.

Money, big money. Also, please, search alternative sources of information, not popular ones only.
There are a lot of REAL scientists telling the truth these days.

I believe people (some people) take the fact that children are less susceptible to the virus as an indication of immunity. Children seem to be less able to spread the disease because the virus does not make it into the upper respiratory system.

“One of the theories is that children have the [ACE2] receptors for this virus more in the nose [and] in the upper respiratory system than in the lungs [lower respiratory system], and adults have these receptors in the lungs,” says Elizabeth Barnett, chief of pediatric infectious diseases at Boston Medical Center and professor of pediatrics at Boston University School of Medicine.

Money, big money. Also, please, search alternative sources of information, not popular ones only.
There are a lot of REAL scientists telling the truth these days.
Did you apply the same critical doubts to these sources? Who are these "REAL" scientists? Please supply links to these alternative sources, so we ("brainwashed idiots") can be enlighted. Did you ever think about their intentions & benefits?

English isn't my native language, mjollnir, so even if I'll post something, you won't be able to understand it.
I'm not very strong in English sources of information. So you should do a little research by yourself.
Also, as far as I can see, you're from Germany, on 1st August, as far as I remember, there was a huge protest
against false pandemic and quarantine in your coutry in Berlin, ask those FREE people next time.

What is science is depend on methodology. A wide range of definition from knowledge (Latin scientia) to Logical Empiricism (Vienna Circle).
There's no such a thing as The Science. It's all about definition and methodology. For example find some professors at biology (Genetics to be specific) or physics departments, ask them privately, without intimidation, what are they thinking about psychology/'human science'. Do the same at mathematics department, and ask them about Inferential Statistics. You'are going to be stunned.
Money, big money
That definitely a factor, as job security.

Huge protest in Berlin against coronavirus rules and false pandemic on 1st August,
one of their slogans was "We are the second wave" :)
8285fc5c816b493f3e807527cf1a28b1449f8ad87f3927a0aebd20d5b1e71f43.jpg

[...] on 1st August, as far as I remember, there was a huge protest against false pandemic and quarantine in your coutry in Berlin, ask those FREE people next time.
I was there and saw these "FREE" people: a mixture of hardcore esotarian, hardcore religious of any flavour, and/or neo-nazis, caged in their respective weird ill views & mentally forced to press every information into a great global conspiracy. That's exactly the opposite of beeing free. So you think all those scientists & medical doctors have been corrupted by "big money" and you're one of a small elite who found the few that resisted? Where's your scepticism? Do you stop beeing critical once someone confirms your global conspiracy?
EDIT And the hospitals in Wuhan, North-Italy, Spain etc. got overcrowded by a normal seasonal flu?
  • Assertion: you failed to provide any single factual argument, that I can carefully examine myself.
  • Instead your posts are a sequence of blatant stupidity & ignorance, expressing nothing but vague anxiety & fear ("big money", "submission and obedience, because slaves should be submissive").

FREE people are free not because of their belonging to certain groups (religion, politics, etc),
they are FREE in their hearts, and no one is able to steal their FREEDOM anywhere.

"America" may be replaced with every country.
Z8C4yYa.jpg

Huge protest in Berlin against coronavirus rules
What you call "huge" were some 20.000 people. In Berlin it is possible to protest, even for non benevolent purposes. There is freedom of assembly and there is a free press too.

But why talk about Berlin? Let's talk about your country. What kind of protests are allowed in your place? What do you think about the COVID-19 statistics in your country? Are the deaths properly counted?

Tell us first hand what you see in your country. Are human rights recognized where you live? Does your understanding of "FREEDOM" respect other human beings with their human rights?

PS: Where did you learn German language?

This picture is NOT Berlin. You got fooled.
Yes, your're right. This picture is from internet, but I saw much more photos with this protest,
and real number of people is much bigger, than 20 thouthands.
84914_AP_20214506992261_1596309775751.jpg

merlin_175197072_6c6f2dc3-e3cc-4f60-a729-b3757acafdcb-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Does this country got a name or is it Mars?
If I'll want to publish the country, in which I'm living now, I'll write about it in my profile.
For now think that it is Saturn :)

The problem with calling it hoax is that we're going to dismiss any investigation, to find out what really happened. If you don't want to look at hospitals, take a look at economy. Economy is down the toilet. I don't believe it's a hoax. Something happened. There should be consequences. People lives is ruined.

No. It's just basic anonymity. Better post your photo, it will be interesting too, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back