Screenshots

Here are a couple of my fluxbox screens.Righ now using dwm

Screen 1

Mix between Cuttooth and Deviant Dark! Wallpaper - part of IndianSummer pack from deviantart. FreeBSD 7.1

Screen 2

S.H.I.T gtk and a modified Final Cut fluxbox theme this time. Wallpaper is again from Indian Summer pack. FreeBSD 7.1

Daisuke_Aramaki, what is the font you're using in terminals?
And could you share your .Xdefaults / .Xresources?

dh said:
Daisuke_Aramaki, what is the font you're using in terminals?
And could you share your .Xdefaults / .Xresources?

The font is Pragmata. Can be shared ofcourse! The .Xdefaults and most of the other configs are from vermaden. But I have the configs uploaded here as well!

Hope that helps. If you need the font, just send me a private message!

• Thanks
Reactions: dh
vermaden said:
Cutting chars at exact position is not practical, use "delimiting" cutting of data you need:
Code:
% sysctl hw.acpi.thermal.tz0.temperature | cut -d ' ' -f 2
% sysctl hw.acpi.thermal.tz0.temperature | awk '{print $2}'

Why you don't just use % sysctl -n hw.acpi.thermal.tz0.temperature ?

Daisuke_Aramaki said:
Here are a couple of my fluxbox screens.Righ now using dwm

Screen 1

Mix between Cuttooth and Deviant Dark! Wallpaper - part of IndianSummer pack from deviantart. FreeBSD 7.1

Screen 2

S.H.I.T gtk and a modified Final Cut fluxbox theme this time. Wallpaper is again from Indian Summer pack. FreeBSD 7.1

I like much, what is your font in your menus ? And can you give your fluxbox style ? And what is your filemanager ?

Thanks

Daisuke_Aramaki liked the program that you watch the picture.
Tried to find it online, but could not.
Where it can be downloaded and she totally called?

Markand said:
I like much, what is your font in your menus ? And can you give your fluxbox style ? And what is your filemanager ?

Thanks

Sure man! I will upload them and send you the link in a couple of days or so! The font by the way is Heldustry FTV Basic Demi. Its freeware. But if you find it difficult to get it, just let me know, I will send you the fonts.

New Fluxbox theme!

On a related note, I made a fluxbox theme a couple of days back and uploaded the same over at box-look. If anyone is interested, just give it a run. The idea was to make a theme that went well with my Xdefaults colors. Here is the link for the same and a screenshot of the theme in action!

Color Me Bad Fluxbox Theme
http://www.box-look.org/content/show.php/Color+Me+Bad?content=100356

Theme in action

Fluxbox (Mod of deviant, to match my Xdefaults colors). Darkness wallpaper from kon@deviantart.

Openbox Users:
One of my buddies, Rydgel@deviantart ported my theme to openbox. Here is the openbox theme link!

http://www.box-look.org/content/show.php/Color+Me+Bad+(OpenBox)?content=100442

Yes no problem at all, you can start a session of fluxbox from gdm or is you start gnome from .xinitrc you can just put in:

exec startfluxbox

Daisuke_Aramaki said:
On a related note, I made a fluxbox theme a couple of days back and uploaded the same over at box-look. If anyone is interested, just give it a run. The idea was to make a theme that went well with my Xdefaults colors. Here is the link for the same and a screenshot of the theme in action!

Color Me Bad Fluxbox Theme
http://www.box-look.org/content/show.php/Color+Me+Bad?content=100356

Theme in action

Fluxbox (Mod of deviant, to match my Xdefaults colors). Darkness wallpaper from kon@deviantart.

Openbox Users:
One of my buddies, Rydgel@deviantart ported my theme to openbox. Here is the openbox theme link!

http://www.box-look.org/content/show.php/Color+Me+Bad+(OpenBox)?content=100442

This is very good looking stuff! Awesome use of colors. Font I'd might change but rest is totally way I like.

@daisuke, may i have your .Xdefaults man, i dont think they are on your dotfiles, btw if you update them you should keep a copy of those old neon ones that everyone love so much

I use openbox with simple menu and panel. My conkyrc can be found at viettug. I use some scripts to get random wallpapers from internet, for e.g. gnome-art.sh. The empty boxes at the bottom of Conky area show my wireless traffic.

PS: sorry... my post should be at OpenBox thread.

Let's go surfing.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 779
Here's another variation of the same thing from another one of my accounts using the clear Gkrellm and our little friend in a transparent terminal.

Attachments

• desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 733
Back