I have recently noticed some strangeness with cursor keys.
This strangeness is manifested by the down and left keys only moving one position when I hold those keys continuously, ie if I want to get to the bottom of a file or move to the leftmost position I need to press the keys repeatedly to move a single position either up or left . With down or right I can to keep my finger on the key and the cursor goes to top of file or beginning of line until I release the key.
Does anyone understanding what I mean and maybe have an explanation for why this is happing?
This strangeness is manifested by the down and left keys only moving one position when I hold those keys continuously, ie if I want to get to the bottom of a file or move to the leftmost position I need to press the keys repeatedly to move a single position either up or left . With down or right I can to keep my finger on the key and the cursor goes to top of file or beginning of line until I release the key.
Does anyone understanding what I mean and maybe have an explanation for why this is happing?