Name that movie quote

Another one for the list:
I can't stand that fantastic note. When the rabbit bites his own head off, I want you to throw that f*****g radio into the tub with me.

ab said:
The following seems to me a fitting addition to this film's presence here:
"I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve..."​

Equilibrium.

• Thanks
Reactions: ab
fonz said:
Since nobody got my previous two quotes here's a new one, if only to keep it going:

And another one I think I heard, even seem to recall the "discovery channel" part you see. It had some flowery pink underwear in it, yes?
But the movie? Memory like one of these things with holes in it, to dry off your pasta in. How it is called? ;)

Crivens said:
It had some flowery pink underwear in it, yes?
I wasn't sure, so I dug out the DVD and watched the whole thing. There's no underwear in it (not visibly, anyway).

From the same movie:
Come back here with my plane, you wanker!

I don't care if you have to send in the Marines, the Air Force, the Rangers... Just pick up that ball!

Ok, now I verified that I have not seen that movie. My memory must come from some other flick, sorry.

Maybe I am allowed to throw a quote in from a movie which should be known to more people (yes, double meaning intendet) ;)

Do I look like the salvation army? Is it written on me f---ing head?

cpu82 said:
Another one for the list:
I can't stand that fantastic note. When the rabbit bites his own head off, I want you to throw that f*****g radio into the tub with me.
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas. Great movie!

OK, here we go:

Up that rigging, you monkeys! Aloft! There's no chains to hold you now. Break out those sails and watch them fill with the wind that's carrying us all to freedom!

Ok, seems I need to add more to this one:
Crivens said:

An other scene from that one:
Guy in a suit enters a pub, sign at the entrance says that the match will be seen life this evening.
"Boys and Girls of Manchester! I just popped in from .. " (opens suit jacket to show a soccer shirt) " .. Liverpool .. " - camera pans out

Dams said:
Up that rigging, you monkeys! Aloft! There's no chains to hold you now. Break out those sails and watch them fill with the wind that's carrying us all to freedom!
Probably totally wrong, but.. Pirates of the Caribbean by any chance?

Dams said:
Close. A pirate movie a little more old.
I was thinking it had to be either Pirates of the Caribbean or one of the Bounty movies: "Mutiny on the Bounty" or "The Bounty".

Crivens said:
Ok, now I verified that I have not seen that movie. My memory must come from some other flick, sorry.

Maybe I am allowed to throw a quote in from a movie which should be known to more people (yes, double meaning intendet) ;)
I will say Formula 51 or The 51st State if the original name was used.

Don't ask, just do :e

Ok, it's been a few days since the last post so I'll just be a bit brutal and simply post. It's one of my favourites...

"Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness".

I'll add a few small hints to make it a little easier. This one is a bit geeky (in my opinion), and sterns from an Anime movie. But obviously I used the English sub instead of the Japanese.

ShelLuser said:

ShelLuser said:
This one is a bit geeky (in my opinion), and sterns from an Anime movie.
I've seen plenty of anime because I had some friends who were into that, but the only anime movie I actually remember is Akira, so I'll guess that. Otherwise I have no idea.

ShelLuser said:
Don't ask, just do :e

Ok, it's been a few days since the last post so I'll just be a bit brutal and simply post. It's one of my favourites...

I'll add a few small hints to make it a little easier. This one is a bit geeky (in my opinion), and sterns from an Anime movie. But obviously I used the English sub instead of the Japanese.

Wild guess : "Ghost in the shell"?
Which is, even if not the right answer, totally worth to watch IMHO.

Ok, ok! I'm answer about my movie myself :) It's "Natural Born Killers" - moment when Mikkie escapes from prison and come to Mallory.

Back