Name that movie quote

This is a game I've seen played on several other forums and I figured I might give it a shot here too: someone posts a movie quote, others have to guess what movie it's from (without using DuckDuckGo or Google or something, that would be cheating) and the first one to get it right gets to post a new quote for others to guess.

To get things going, I'll start off with a really easy one:
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Next one:
The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects. They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps. On your way please.

cpu82 said:
Next one:
The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects. They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps. On your way please.
I knew your previous quote was from a Bond movie, but I wasn't sure which one. But I do know this one, it's from another classic: The Neverending Story.

Edit: so here's the next one.
And you, ass hole(*), you're lucky to be here!

Ad (*): Inserted a space in order to outwit the Forum's NASNL (Nanny Against Slightly Naughty Language).

fonz said:
i knew your previous quote was from a bond movie, but i wasn't sure which one. But i do know this one, it's from another classic: the neverending story.

It's your turn, mate.

Need to re-translate that forward and back again because I think I did not see that movie in english. Could that be Willy Wonka speaking?

Back