Solved multiples vlans in a bridge?

I would like to be able to only some vlans in a bridge for example:

bridges are done over a lagg.

vlan1, vlan2, vlan3 in bridge0,
vlan100, vlan102 in bridge1

all interfaces add in bridge receive tagged vlans.

What would be the right way to achieve it? All the examples I saw seem to specialize a bridge to only one vlan.

If you want/need tagged vlan traffic on the bridge then just add the main (trunked) interface to the bridge, not the vlan(4) interfaces.

SirDice looks logical. But then is there a way to still have a local interface dedicated for a vlan ?

See I would like o put the trunked port in the bridge, so vms can have access to all tagged network if needed (useful for some perimeter firewalls instance). But still be able to put the machine on its own vlan. Or should I use another dedicated card if I want to keep the lagg and advertise the machine IP itself?

Example:
LAGG0 = vlan1,2,3
BRIDGE members: LAGG0, TapX..N

and have one dedicated interface (virual or not) for the machine to be used to get the IP. Can epair interface be repurposed for it?

Create two or more bridges, use one bridge for the 'trunked' interface. Use the other bridges to untag the VLAN traffic by adding the vlan(4) to it. Then you can assign your VMs (or jails) to one or more bridges, according to your needs.

Create two or more bridges, use one bridge for the 'trunked' interface. Use the other bridges to untag the VLAN traffic by adding the vlan(4) to it. Then you can assign your VMs (or jails) to one or more bridges, according to your needs.

Do you mean

BRIDGE1: LAGG0 ....
BRIDGE2: LAGG0.10, ....

Doing this I can't ping anything in the vlan10. Seems like everything is already tagged in bridge1. Or did you mean "real" trunked port so a physical interface ?

Back