Solved Mouse not working in CBSD

What needs to be written in bhyve.conf for CBSD so that the mouse can move in a virtual machine with a FreeBSD guest?

I commented out xhci, tablet, but that didn't help.

The mouse responds to click but doesn't move.

My guess is that this has nothing to do with CBSD (nor with bhyve). I assume that you connect to your VM via VNC (or RDP)?

My guess is that this has nothing to do with CBSD (nor with bhyve). I assume that you connect to your VM via VNC (or RDP)?
I use VNC. I tried different clients: remmina, tigerVNC. Everywhere the same problem. In addition, installing in the same way virtual machine with linux/windows on the same bhyve/cbsd and mouse works immediately.

I ran the installation of GhostBSD in a virtual machine. My mouse is displayed during installation, but it does not synchronize with the cursor on the host. She moves almost randomly.

I have now added tablet=0 to the virtual machine in CBSD. Then I got a live cursor in a virtual machine with freebsd. It can now move, just like in ghostbsd, however this is just as bad. It's hard for me to control it because it doesn't sync with the mouse on the host.

Back