libcrypto.so.8

My first thought was "networking" but I also see some questions about wireless drivers in "system hardware", so it depends a little bit what exactly your question is about.
Mmm, i think that it's more "networking" because of i want to mount a network.

Don't worry too much about the correct forum, if it's posted in the 'wrong' place one of us will move it.

Don't worry too much about the correct forum, if it's posted in the 'wrong' place one of us will move it.
So we can continue speaking about it? Because i wonder that this would be helpful for someone, too. I mean, maybe someone has the same problem, but in its case, maybe in FreeBSD.
Also, i haven't found any solution yet.

SirDice
I'm sorry, but still i don't want to give up
It was so hard work, to finally get
Code:
 pkg-static
. I tell you, i spent around 20 days trying for myself to even get a tool for download and install packages.
EDIT: i said it because of the suggestion of reinstall the whole system.

I know that this will be a bad joke, but i think that the adjective "hardened" it's because it is even more hard to the classic FBSD.
Or perhaps it works fine, and i am a idiot trying to learn something. Who knows. I don't believe that, because if i got to here, then there's something that i'm doing well.

So we can continue speaking about it? Because i wonder that this would be helpful for someone, too.
By forum I meant section. You were worried about posting in the wrong section.

It's not ok to continue about HardenedBSD. A discussion about HardenedBSD is fine in the off-topic section but your issue appears to be technical and quite specific to HardenedBSD. So you should seek help on the HardenedBSD forums, not here.

By forum I meant section. You were worried about posting in the wrong section.

It's not ok to continue about HardenedBSD. A discussion about HardenedBSD is fine in the off-topic section but your issue appears to be technical and quite specific to HardenedBSD. So you should seek help on the HardenedBSD forums, not here.
Yeah, the question, it's that i don't know if there are forums about it.
Can you give me a direct URL to that? Because i found forums about that OS, but not like FBSD got. Not a forum official.

Can you give me a direct URL to that? Because i found forums about that OS, but not like FBSD got. Not a forum official.

Me tinks you should make the leap of faith. Migrate to FreeBSD, and hang out with us. Then your questions will be in-scope. And you can also learn how to harden FreeBSD. ;)

Me tinks you should make the leap of faith. Migrate to FreeBSD, and hang out with us. Then your questions will be in-scope. And you can also learn how to harden FreeBSD. ;)
Uh, I'm using FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p6.
I'm not using that fork as host system.

Back