Kde stops in blank black screen

Kde5 stops after booting on a blank black screen and the only thing that is alive is the "mouse". After some tries, I faced this error:

Qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display

I'm using a nvidia gt730 video card and the NVIDIA driver is working fine.

It is loaded and detected.

Freebsd 13.2 stable 7bad06cd0 generic kernel

Thanks

Does KRunner appear in response to its default (or your preferred) keyboard shortcut?

Which version of D-Bus, exactly?

Packages from quarterly, or latest?

pkg -vv | grep -e url -e enabled -e priority

root♕@ virtual.winkiller:☠: virtual :: ~ #09:29:54 bash 5.2
krunner

for more information. qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: From 6.5.0, xcb-cursor0 or libxcb-cursor0 is needed to load the Qt xcb platform plugin. qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found. Th
is application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Available platform plugins are: minimal, offscreen, vkkhrdisplay, vnc, xcb, wayland, wayland-egl. Abort trap

The system was working fine after upgrads from 12.4 t0 13.1
After upgrade to 13.2 with freebsd-update I faced that issue.
And I tried tobupgrad with pkg upgrade -f , portmaster -fa, and nothing has changed.

My mistake I tried to write single reply but 🫣

You can try running install for kde5 again. I have accidentally uninstalled components like mesa-utils before and had a blank screen as well.

Both, startx is working, but the kde not.
Sddm runs to blank screen.
sddm is blank, too, that is interesting.
can you run startx while having only xterm in your .xinitrc? It should just open an xterm, you can leave the session by typing exit into the xterm.
this way we can maybe narrow down the problem.

I should use nvidia-driver-390 that I am using, and it is loaded. Is there any newest version supports my card?

Jan 8 kernel: KLD vboxdrv.ko: depends on kernel - not available or version mismatch
Jan 8 kernel: linker_load_file: /boot/modules/vboxdrv.ko - unsupported file type
Jan 8 kernel: NVRM: The NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU installed in this system is
Jan 8 kernel: NVRM: supported through the NVIDIA 390.xx Legacy drivers. Please
Jan 8 kernel: NVRM: visit http://www.nvidia.com/object/unix.html for more
Jan 8 kernel: NVRM: information. The 470.161.03 NVIDIA driver will ignore
Jan 8 kernel: NVRM: this GPU. Continuing probe...

The kde is loaded and runing but for the charlie.

No other account can log in, and the messages log file shows that

console-kit-daemon critical: polkit_authority_check_authorization 'polkit_is_authority (authority)' failed

The kde is loaded and runing but for the charlie.

No other account can log in, and the messages log file shows that

console-kit-daemon critical: polkit_authority_check_authorization 'polkit_is_authority (authority)' failed
Are the other accounts in the 'video' group?

Back