Is there an SBC with 2GB RAM and working HDMI that supports FreeBSD?

I have looked around on the FreeBSD wiki on the ARM section and all I see is 1GB boards that look to be well supported. Are there are boards with the combination of 2GB RAM and HDMI working within FreeBSD?

Thanks for that. The existing (mx6?) wandboards are a little too large for my application. I would like to make a FreeBSD pocket device. The upcoming "Wand Pi 8M Pro" looks like the Raspberry Pi but has 2GB RAM so that looks like a good choice if it will be supported. For now, I can use a Raspberry Pi.

The Odroid XU4 would be a pretty decent candidate, IMO - if it could boot with FreeBSD. There's a port being worked on for NetBSD, but I think it's booting only to a primitive stage at this point. That's too bad, cuz the XU4 is a Pi form factor, 2GHz and 2Gb, 8 core SBC. I ran FreeBSD on it in a QEMU session, LOL. Pretty slow. So, I ended up with the most de-bloated Linux I could build (Gentoo) - and for the time being I take solace in the fact that my WiFi goes through a FreeBSD proxy Pi box.

Back