I have problem

Well, answer is no, because you do not give any detail about what you tried and how you got to this message and what you expected instead. I understand this might be a language barrier. Maybe ask a friend who knows English well to translate for you?

Well, answer is no, because you do not give any detail about what you tried and how you got to this message and what you expected instead. I understand this might be a language barrier. Maybe ask a friend who knows English well to translate for you?
i have aproblem

Attachments

• التقاط.PNG
    التقاط.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 225
service mysql-server start

If that doesn't start MySQL, look in the .err file in /var/db/mysql for a reason.

For those who didn't look at the image, the OP cd'd to an older version of a MySQL port, (5.1) and tried to run a mysql command.

As Zirias said, you really may need someone with some English ability to help. To start a MySQL session, you don't need to be in the port. Have you installed a version of MySQL server? Have you started it? You probably have to start the service, assuming that you have a port installed. Your image shows that you're in the databases/mysql51-server which is fairly old. (Though of course, you may have reasons for needing an older version.)

The error shows that the server isn't running. Once you install a version of the MySQL server, you have to start it before running a command. You will find, if you look in /usr/local/etc/rc.d a script called mysql-server. (I think, I'm not at a FreeBSD machine right now). Whatever its name is--let's assume it's mysql-server, run the command
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/mysql-server onestart

If it starts successfully, you can try the command you posted in the image.

Back